What is everyone from?

which I find hilarious cause all they've given about themselves is "America"

not trying to goad op into doxxing themselves
That's because I was asking where everyone is from. The / was supposed to be like a either or thing, both of the choices were completely optional. I understand that some people don't mind sharing where they are from, and some do. I am one of those that will tell you my country, but not city. I was just trying to understand the people on here that I am communicating with for friendly measures.

I'm from NC.

Oh and my IP of course: ---46 41 4b 45 20 49 50---

Oh! Almost forgot! ---27°36'26"N 43°59'09"W---

New South Wales. Fun fact, pretty much no one in Australia says G'day.

I am literally a Martian, it's in my legal name

Just kidding (kind of), I'm from Earth. If you're wondering where on earth, it's somewhere in the south-north region of the eastwestern hemisphere. I live in a town named after an animal, and I live several hundred feet away from one of my country's longest highways. I also spend most of my time facing the east-southeasterly direction.

I might be getting a bit off topic here so I'll just leave it at I'm from Armenia🇦🇲 America🇺🇸

I am literally a Martian, it's in my legal name

Just kidding (kind of), I'm from Earth. If you're wondering where on earth, it's somewhere in the south-north region of the eastwestern hemisphere. I live in a town named after an animal, and I live several hundred feet away from one of my country's longest highways. I also spend most of my time facing the east-southeasterly direction.

I might be getting a bit off topic here so I'll just leave it at I'm from Armenia🇦🇲 America🇺🇸
Wait, but I'm a Canadian citizen, how can I live in America? Am I an illegal immigrant? And was I even born on Earth to begin with? The ambiguity of my residing place is truly baffling!

I'd like to bring about a conclusive end to this confusion, so I'll finally leave it at this: I was born in Earth's solar system.

I'm from America (born in Missouri) but both my parents are Mexican.

Born in Hommerts, Friesland, the Netherlands, raised in Sint Nicolaasga, Friesland, the Netherlands and currently residing in Drachten, Friesland, the Netherlands.

Back