First Mario game(s)

Lots of Wii generation folks, eh? I'm more old school.

My first Mario games were probably, on real N64 console and behind a CRT TV with VHS tapes below, Mario Kart 64, Super Mario 64, Super Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. (Mario-related), but I didn't play the platformers, just watched my brother and dad play these. Super Smash Bros. was the game I was most invested in.
That all sounds really awesome! I love old-school Mario! :mario: I have one working CRT TV in my house, but it's in the closet and we don't use it anymore. All of our TVs we use are flatscreen TVs.

I think my first Mario game was playing either SMB or SMW with my dad. My first console is my Switch, and the first game I got and played was MK8DX, followed by SMM2 and Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

That's cool! Did you play them on an NES or SNES?
Each's respective console. My dad also has a NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis 3-in-1, so we'd use that sometimes. Also, my dad has nearly every Nintendo console, except the 2DS, 3DS, and Wii U, as far as I know and have seen.

Each's respective console. My dad also has a NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis 3-in-1, so we'd use that sometimes. Also, my dad has nearly every Nintendo console, except the 2DS, 3DS, and Wii U, as far as I know and have seen.
I have an N64 and a PS2 and a Wii and I plan to get a Switch for Christmas. I also have a Nintendo 3DS and a 3DS XL. I'd love to get an old console like an NES or a SNES.

All mainline Mario games in order of playing them
New SMB DS
Super Mario 64
New SMB Wii
New SMBU Deluxe
Super Mario Bros, Wonder
(I have every Nintendo console except Wii Mini, Pikachu Mini and Game Boy

Back