Nicknames for alternate colors

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
Do you give nicknames to any of the alternate colored fighters in Smash Bros?

I call the white Donkey Kong "Honky Kong".

I call all white versions of characters "albino", although that is not quite a nickname.

I don't know about you guys but I personally like to call the purple Luigi palette swap 'Waluigi', idk where I got it from but it just sounds fitting.

I didn't have a lot of nicknames for alt colours that I liked, but I used to call white DK 'Yeti Kong' or something to that extent, plus Grannydorf

Mio Akiyama said:
Captain Fabulous.

That is all.
oh and that

Thanks to that Jeopardy picture, I call the blue Donley Kong "Dankey Kang" and the blue Zelda "Princess Zorldo".

I have nicknames for all the Falcons.
Captain_Falcon_Palette_(SSBB).png

Left to right: Captain Falcon, Batman, Blood Falcon, Black Falcon, Classic Falcon, Captain Fabulous

Magikrazy said:
I have nicknames for all the Falcons.
Captain_Falcon_Palette_(SSBB).png

Left to right: Captain Falcon, Batman, Blood Falcon, Black Falcon, Classic Falcon, Captain Fabulous

Why you name the green Falcon "Black Falcon"?

I call Green Ice Climbers' yellow Nana "Banana Girl", blue and pink Wario "Cotton Candy Wario", the pink Captain Falcon as, "The Pink Guy", green Donkey Kong as "Disgusting-colored Donkey Kong", pink Luigi as, "The Pink Luigi", and brown Mario as "Chocolate Mario".

GalacticPetey said:
Mio Akiyama said:
I almost forgot, I call the faded pink and blue classic Wario; Granny Wario.
I call him Rudnicki. Just look at his OC.
RudnickiMario.png
A.k.a. Cotton Candy Wario

That new Mario recolor (has a similar color scheme to this) shall be dubbed "Cotton Candy Mario".

Yellow Nana = Banana Girl
Green Donkey Kong = Disgusting ape.
Pink Luigi = The Pink Luigi
Pink Captain Falcon = The Pink Guy
Blue Kirby = Mahn Kirby
Pink Kirby = Punk Kirby
Blue Mario = Blue
Brown/black Mario = Chocolate Mario.
Green Mario = LeftyGreenMario's OC (not really)
Young Link in general = Desperate Boy.

White Kirby: A white-colored Kirby with a black mouth and black eyes. Also, White Kirby is female. So are the Yellow Kirby and the Blue Kirby.

Rocket '3Koon said:
blood falcon > captain fabulous

shots fired
yo blood falcon aint got shit on captain fabulous
dont u know who he is
he supports the fight against breast cancer
look at his clothes
reppin pink all day

now look at blood falcon
he just looks like a wannabe super hero but he just couldnt pull it off so now it looks like a halloween costume gone wrong

Back