Just answer.

• Total voters

G Major Steven Stone

A rock-solid source of support
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I like Sonic now, OK? Oh, and for '06 3D, I know it sucked, which is why I put it here. It had the potential of being a great game, however, all the glitches made it a terrible game.

None of the above.

smm2.jpg

What Sonic game would I like the most? I'd like if they were to make a game in which someone other than Sonic is playable, something which they hadn't done in nearly seven years (not counting remakes and spinoffs). I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I'm sick of them acting as if other characters don't matter just so they could please all these idiot classic fanboys. I don't know why they haven't taken a split second to consider that people like them do not speak for the entire fandom.

If I had to pick one of those four...
Silver the Hedgehog, just no
Sonic 06 3D... HELL NO
Sonic Heroes 2 is eh but I suppose it could be worse (ex: The previous two choices)
The Mario & Sonic one I think is doable if you combine aspects from Super Mario 3D World and Sonic Lost World so I could see that being actually probable and maybe even a little fun.

What I'd like is a Sonic Adventure 3 (Some people technically call Sonic 06 SA3 but I don't think it counts.) with maybe a mix of Lost World's gameplay with the style we got in SA1 and SA2. I also would like Tails and Knuckles to return as playable characters (Remove the Dummy rings and the broken gameplay from Tails though and make sure Knuckles can't get stuck on walls)

Oh and for god's sake, please return the Chao Garden. There's so much potential with bringing back the Chao gardens these days. I'm still baffled Sega hasn't tried to do anything since SA2:B with the Chao Garden. I'd even take a 3DS game where the Chao garden is similar to Pokemon Amie from Pokemon X&Y.

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i'm probably one of the only 3 people in the world who actually likes silver the hedgehog

Silver is not bad, but I don't think he needs a game to himself. The much older characters need another one IMO. Give Tails one, he hasn't had his own game since the Game Gear was still a thing. Or at the very least Knuckles :P

Hotaru Tomoe said:
i'm probably one of the only 3 people in the world who actually likes silver the hedgehog
I have nothing against him at all.

OK!!! I ADDED CHAO GARDEN!!! YOU HAPPY!?!?

Btw, '06 could have been a great game, if not for the glitches and that turd of a Princess.

We weren't saying you should add Chao garden we were talking about Sega in general xP

Also I don't know, Sonic 06 had more problems besides the glitches, and Elise. It was just all around a mess that was probably better off canceling then trying to rush it for the 15th Anniversery. And I'm not even saying just Rushing is the cause of Sonic 06's failure.

All of these options sound terrible IMO.

I honestly think Lost World was just fine as the new gameplay direction. Just add some playable characters (per Solar Blaze on that) and use the parkour gimmick a bit more sparingly.

Shadow rocks! said:
I like Sonic now, OK? Oh, and for '06 3D, I know it sucked, which is why I put it here. It had the potential of being a great game, however, all the glitches made it a terrible game.
no, no, no, the glitches were not the only bad thing about sonic '06, you need to watch Clement's review to understand why.

Sonic: Friends and Foes is the only okay idea here, so I will have to go with that.

I'd like a Sonic Heroes 2.

Also for Sonic 06 I find it interesting how Sonic Xtreme was never released and Hayao Nakayama was furious about how bad the game was in development was yet Sonic 06 was still released.

Back