YouTube Poop

G Major Steven Stone

A rock-solid source of support
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
Which kinds do you like? I like the ones with the CDi games in them.
I WONDER WHAT'S FOR DINNER

Mah boi, I want dinner!

Almost every Spingebill video. You know what's funny? Whenever people think of Youtube Poops, they think of Spongebob. Is it because they miss the good old days when Spongebob was great?

supermariofan said:
Almost every Spingebill video. You know what's funny? Whenever people think of Youtube Poops, they think of Spongebob. Is it because they miss the good old days when Spongebob was great?
I doubt it. They think of SpongeBob because some of the most popular YouTube Poops of all time used SpongeBob SquarePants. There's also all the many fads based off of scenes from the show (e.g. the Squidward fad, Patrick hates this channel, "I caught the ugly," etc.).

Lario said:
supermariofan said:
I doubt it. They think of SpongeBob because some of the most popular YouTube Poops of all time used SpongeBob SquarePants. There's also all the many fads based off of scenes from the show (e.g. the Squidward fad, Patrick hates this channel, "I caught the ugly," etc.).
Don't forget "Choooocolaaaaaaate"

Have any of you watched "The King's Unreasonable Demands?"

Duke Onkled is one of those gays.

Cd-I Mario is criminally underrated. One of his best highlights is when he looks at a picture of an anime character and repeats "Ha- HAH" over and over. (Note: whenever someone repeats something in a YTP, it usually means they're a pervert. Connect the dots.

Eevee said:
Cd-I Mario is criminally underrated. One of his best highlights is when he looks at a picture of an anime character and repeats "Ha- HAH" over and over. (Note: whenever someone repeats something in a YTP, it usually means they're a pervert. Connect the dots.
I like CDi Mario's "No" meme.

Back