What Pokemon do you want? Fixed version.

Which ones?

• Total voters

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
Please send the other version to topic storage.

Also, porting over my analytic:

Explanation of my likelyhood of events:

We will be getting a fully evolved Grass starter for sure and will either get 6 or 7 Pokemon reps. The Grass starter we get is one independent unknown. The other independent unknown is what makes up that other 1-2 slots. I have calculated that the Pokemon which have a chance in the second pod are Mewtwo, Jigglypuff, and Zoroark. I calculated that Venusaur and Chesnaught have no chance due to being in the same gen as another of the triangle and that Serperior has no chance because he has a bad Body shape for super Smash Bros which could take a lot of time for Sakurai to animate. Also when you question the possibility of there being 7 Pokemon, remember that Brawl was going to have 7 Pokemon up until the very end when Mewtwo was cut late in development due to time constraints and at the beginning of development, we were planned to have 9. To be precise, I have pinned down the following likelyhoods for the 2 Pods:

Pod 1: 1 will make it to the final roster.
Meganium: 10% chance
Sceptile: 80% chance
Torterra: 10% chance

Pod 2: 1 or 2 will make it to the final roster.
Jigglypuff: 95% chance | 7.5% of being with Zoroark | 17.5% of being alone | 70% of being with Mewtwo
Mewtwo: 75% chance | 2.5% of being with Zoroark | 2.5% of being alone | 70% of being with Jigglypuff
Zoroark: 10% chance | 0% of being alone

Also, the results of the 2 pods are completely independent of eachother so lets say Jigglypuff's de-confirmation would not cause a shuffle in the chances of the Grass starter pod. Which means that to get the total % chance, you need to multiply the 2 pods chance together. So the most likely scenario of us getting Sceptile & Jigglypuff & Mewtwo has a 56% chance of happening.

Though, because of how the poll was set up due to a request, you don't necessarily have to vote for a scenario that I consider realistic.

Jigglypuff and Mewtwo.

Jigglypuff

mewpuff

idk why Jigglypuff got more votes when I thought people rather have Mewtwo, but, whatever lol

Glitchy said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
idk why Jigglypuff got more votes when I thought people rather have Mewtwo, but, whatever lol

Because Jigglypuff is one of the Original 12. The original 12 shouldn't be cut.
Well true, but I don't really care if jigglypuff makes the final cut or not. Never cared for jigglypuff, but I would like to see all original 12 appear.

Luigidaisy1 said:

Jigglypuff>>>>Mewtwo

especially on the melee competitive scene

Back