What are some of the most nostalgic songs from your childhood?

November

The ninth month of the year!
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
MegaBowser64
Or if you're still in your childhood, what is the most nostalgic song from your infancy?

I was just listening to this and it brought back so many memories. This song was THE feel-good anthem of my elementary school years, and all the other kids in my town listened to this same artist as well:

My family listened to a lot of iconic artists from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and early-mid 2010s. Some of my favorites are Phil Collins, Beyonce, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Roxy Music, Pet Shop Boys, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, N-Sync, Maroon 5, Katy Perry, Christina Aguilerra, Faith Hill, Lee Ann Wommack, Leann Rimes, J-Lo, Flo Rida, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, ACDC, Cher, Guns and Roses, Fleetwood Mac, The Weeknd, Shawn Mendez, Jason Derulo, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Jordan Sparks, Black Eyed Peas, Usher, Lady Gaga, Toto, Cyndi Lauper, Bananarama, Genesis, Cascada, Demi Lovato, P!nk, Kesha and plenty of one or two hit wonders from those eras.

Last edited:
If I had to pick just one song, this one has been my absolute favorite when I was a little girl.

• The OSTs to my favourite childhood games including Super Paper Mario, Minecraft, Bowser's Inside Story, and the two Mario Galaxy games. Examples of nostalgic tracks from them include Flipside, Gloam Valley, Soft Light, Sweden, Taswell, Haggstrom, Cat+Dog, Danny, Wet Hands, Mice on Venus, Dimble Wood, Grasslands All the Way, In the Final, Space Junk Galaxy, Space Fantasy, Starship Mario, the world map themes from Galaxy 2, Cosmic Cove Galaxy, Sky Station Galaxy
  • "Nocturnal Activities" from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, as this was the music for the level creator in Lego Indiana Jones 2 which I poured a LOT of hours into as a child. I did also watch the film, and the scene it's used in is quite iconic even if I didn't really get the innuendos as a kid
  • Several of Little Mix's songs such as Black Magic, Love Me Like You, Touch, Shout Out to My Ex, Nothing Else Matters, If I Get My Way. Some of these are stretching "childhood" a little bit as I was a teenager for some of these, albeit still under 16
  • A few of Adele's songs such as "Chasing Pavements", which was my favourite song when I was a very young kid, I honestly can't really remember how I got into it
  • I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas
  • Read All About It Emeli Sandé
  • Despite being born in 2003 there's even a few 1980s songs I'm nostalgic for, largely thanks to my dad who's still a fan of 80's music to this day, such as Heaven is a Place on Earth by Belinda Carisle, We Built this City by Starship, Alone by Heart, Don't Stop Believin' by Journey, and several of Whitney Houston's songs
  • Several songs from Teen Titans Go, such as BBRAE, Upbeat Inspirational Song About Life, The Night Begins to Shine
  • "My Best Friends in the World" from Adventure Time. What Was Missing was my favourite episode as a kid in large part due to this song
  • Don't Be So Hard on Yourself by Jess Glynne
  • Things We Lost in the Fire by Bastille
  • A Few Imagine Dragon songs such as Radioactive, It's Time, Bleeding Out, and On Top of the World
  • Play that Song by Train
  • Most Christmas pop songs like All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey, Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin' Stevens, and Driving Home for Christmas by Chris Rea
  • Come and Get Your Love by Redbone
  • A few of Justin Bieber's songs such as Sorry, Love Yourself, and What Do You Mean
  • Some of One Direction's songs such as What Makes You Beautiful, Best Song Ever, Perfect, and History

Last edited:
one of my first ever memories while i was gaining sentience was watching my grandpa play wario land shake it and super paper mario so those osts for sure
also super mario galaxy ost is kinda burned into my skull when the abuse got really bad that my pc was locked down to one site only and all i had for autistic stimulation was my mario galaxy cd LMAO

Back