Issue 208

Meta Knight

Accepting applications for The 'Shroom
Core 'Shroom Staff
The moment you've all been waiting for, it's Issue 208! Not just any issue, either. This is our meaty summer special based around Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door. We have so many lovingly crafted sections to offer. Allow me to go over some highlights.

There's guest submissions from several people! We've got Studying Abroad from DryBonesBandit, a creative art piece from Hedgehog Gaming, reviews of TTYD from Boo1268 and Ninelevendo, with the latter also contributing a big badge tier list! We also got an in-depth analysis regarding the Dutch localization of the gamer that you should definitely check out from Catydoll409, and Sparks demands you all give some respect to Ms. Mowz with his segement.

However, by far the biggest aspect of this issue, is Paper 'Shroom! This is a fully fleshed out choose-your-own-adventure. This took several months, and several people had a hand in making this. Thank you to all of the writing team and artists that made this possible. Please, please, please, play this. You can use this tread for more detailed discussion on this adventure where you can express your thoughts, but please keep any detailed secrets in spoiler tags, we'd love people to have the opportunity to discover things first-hand.

Without further adieu, go check out this thrilling, hot-and-ready edition of The 'Shroom!

Last edited:
I am going through Paper Shroom' trying to see everything and it is huge

I have completed Paper Shroom'
I enjoyed how every location's gameplay was based around the chapter, like gathering evidence on the excess express or choosing what moves to do in the Glitz Pit. Also, this thing is huge! Took me a few hours to see everything. There were some great references, and great jokes. I found it hilarious when one of the bad endings guessed I was trying to get all the bad endings, which was exactly what I was doing. Also you can disappoint your narrator. 10/10

Back