Adam Goodman in talks with Michael Bay to create a Skibidi Toilet movie and TV series

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne

"We are absolutely in talks right now, both on the television side and the earliest conversations right now on the film side," Goodman said. "But it's not a be-all, end-all for us."

give me your takes on this. what's next? a brain-melting ray broadcast across a country-sized test audience?

8 year olds around the world are hyped

What the frig just happened?!

If Michael Bay doesn't get fucking laughed out of any studio he shows this idea to, we are certainly doomed as a society.
michael bay knows how to make hot cash so he's only bound to have a bunch of yes men nodding to the silliest ideas he indulges

The first time I heard of Skibidi Toilet was from a Vanoss Crew Gmod Deathrun video from last year, I thought it looked silly and weird.

skibidi toilet DOES have lore so this could POTENTIALLY work

no i'm not shitting you (this video is out of date and tv head people have been introduced)

skibidi toilet when viewed only by videos from the creator are like powerscale battles complete with titans of each species duking it out. i don't think any movie property based on skibidi toilet would be very thought provoking but i can see it working if done from a godzilla type route.

This thread is giving me massive "I'm old and will not attempt to undertand what the younger generation is into" vibes (which is ironic because some the users in here are probably younger then me lol). Like, instead of just shitting on this concept because kids are into Skibidi Toilet, it might be a good idea to watch the series and inrerpret it with an open mind. As Jazzi pointed out, it does have actual lore and shit, and it's all in the form of short form style content, so it's not as if it will be a massive investment so watch it all.

Wouldn't surprise me if I went back in time and found a thread for the FNAF movie with the exact same sort of posts.

It's being directed by Michael Bay and its entire conception is clearly cashing on a viral trend, very similar to how movies of its similar caliber are made (ie Emoji Movie), it's not going to be good.

To be fair, people read and watched Captain Underpants and that name is almost as ridiculous.

To be fair, people read and watched Captain Underpants and that name is almost as ridiculous.
Fair point, but considering Captain Underpants was a book series and had been around since 1997 (the series actually ended two years before the film came out) before it got a feature film in 2017, it doesn't give something like Skibidi Toilet any justification for becoming a film beyond "it's a current trend".

Captain Underpants had the means to make a good film and they did. I don't see Skibidi Toilet being good as a film, ridiculous title or not, even if it has lore.

Captain Underpants had the means to make a good film and they did. I don't see Skibidi Toilet being good as a film, ridiculous title or not, even if it has lore.
Looked up Skibidi Toilet on google and the first thing it shows is an epic dogfight animation with toilet mechs. Dunno, seems on brand for Michael Bay and Hollywood.

My genuine impression as I created this thread was that this entire franchise consists of a bunch of talking heads rearing themselves from latrines and spouting nonsense, and I was like "WTF can Michael Bay do with this?"

Last edited:
Toilet mechs in a live action Hollywood film directed by Michael Bay. That's absurd.

Fitting for something like The LEGO Movie or Captain Underpants (which they did have), but very unfitting for a live action film

well i just learned that the creator of skibidi toilet has a video where the entire 'joke' is just saying the n-word over and over and made a post making fun of the murder of george floyd

so once again a content creator has an actual reason for me to hate them beyond 'i think the shit they make is annoying', it always happens lol

hope this whole thing crashes and burns

There is a false DMCA claim for Skibidi toilet against Gmod running around apparently.

View attachment 46589
View attachment 46590

and yeah that's his real discord account apparently
we actually don't know if it's fake or not

like we know that the creator of skibidi toilet wasn't the one who filed the DMCA claims, but they are instead (claiming) to have been filed by invisible narratives LLC (they meaning 'the DMCAs' not john skibidi, the creator of skibidi toilet)

invisible narratives LLC is the company owned by adam goodman and michael bay and literally mentioned in the article in the OP

so it's either:
- the invisible narratives lawyers are fucking stupid and didn't realize that all of the assets from skibidi toilet franchise aren't even owned by the creator and just assets from valve
or
- someone trolling

it could honestly go either way

Back