• Poll closed .

Fizzle

Shy Guy Enthusiast
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
Fizzle1491
ON ROCK AND ROLL
Anyways, I'm gonna build a large-scale city in Minecraft. And as usual, I'm not creative enough to design multiple different buildings. So I'm asking the Boards (aka, you, on your computer, phone, or console) to give me ideas for this city, as well as vote for a name of the Boards Nation. So suggest away! Here are some guidelines for suggestions:
-Give a district or type of building, like home, restaurant, office building, power plant, etc.
-It can be based on real places or made up, I'll create anything as long as it fits in your average city.
-If it's something made up, give it a name! It needs a sign for coolness anyway.
-If you want, give me a block palette for your buildings if you want some specifics or bonus details.
-If you want a factory for a certain item, I'll make farms, so just suggest a design for it.
-If it's a restaurant, what shall they serve?
-If you want flair from other buildings, suggest a different shape or design.
-Office buildings. Name a floor count and floor height please

I'll be spawning some villagers to run the whole shebang, so if you suggest anything, your (current) username will be nametagged onto a villager, if it fits! Vote for a name for this Boards nation in the poll as well!

P.S. Hoping for 50-100+ buildings, so suggest as much as you want, I'll take nearly all ideas
Additional P.S. Eventually, interstates and cars around the city will be added over time, so give me some numbers for interstates and license plate combinations (with Mario references, obviously)

Ray Trace
Bumblebee
Shy Guy on Wheels
smg4
Waluigi Time
Boo1268

Last edited:
Put a post office in it.

An ice cream shop named "Sweet Serves"

Also, I forgot to mention - I'll have some add-ons installed, those being the Food Expansion and Naturalist Add-Ons, so many more food and crops are possible! And thank you for your suggestions, @Ray Trace and @Bumblebee! Those will be some of the first buildings added to the city. And @Shy Guy on Wheels, I'll add a random music shop (hence "on rock and roll") somewhere! And the list of residents grows, which has been added to the first post!

What the Server name because I'm getting minecraft next week and I would love to help with the city

New Wikisburg is the og and it's better in my opinion but that's like for the whole city if your just makeing it a apartment complex you can call it the Boardplex

I would stick with Boardsopolis, New Wikisburg is kind of its own thing so unless you're specifically intending to build a representation of that location, you might as well go with something unique, you know?

Anyway the residents of this city can't live entirely on ice cream (unfortunately) so you should also build a pizza place. Just for fun, make it retro!

Also make a Spooks Burgers and Frys a spooky themed burger joint that also sells fried chicken

Back