• Total voters

Lady in Pink

"Staaaay fresh!"
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Agent
just a random question. personally Messi all the way.

LOL at first I thought these were Mario characters but I looked it up and they're soccer players. I don't follow soccer so of course I didn't know this so i feel so dumb thinking that LOL. Eh, given I don't know much about either and so don't have an opinion of either of them personally, eh, I'll just randomly pick someone-Ronaldo.

Oh look we're tied. Let's see who will put in another vote to tip the scales.

LOL at first I thought these were Mario characters but I looked it up and they're soccer players. I don't follow soccer so of course I didn't know this so i feel so dumb thinking that LOL. Eh, given I don't know much about either and so don't have an opinion of either of them personally, eh, I'll just randomly pick someone-Ronaldo.

Oh look we're tied. Let's see who will put in another vote to tip the scales.
lol. I don't follow soccer either but Messi speaks Spanish and so do I. Also, I feel he's nicer. This is a huge debate in soccer fans so we'll so who wins.

Ok now they're both tied. Usually when one thing voted for gets a lead on another I defect to whatever the leading thing is that was voted on but this time I don't plan to change my vote no matter what. Gotta commit to something.

Random fun fact: A kid I once saw on The Voice Kids starred in an airplane commercial together with Messi and another famous soccer player. The kid wants to get the autograph of both players, so they end up fighting for his attention until a flight attendant breaks up the commotion and offers the kid a sundae, which he happily accepts. I don't think that kid knew how lucky he had it to star in a TV commercial with Lionel Messi. XD

i voted ronaldo for some reason even though i really don't care much about football

(am i seriously the first person here call it football)

on the other hand, messi does currently play for inter miami CF, which is based in fort lauderdale, which is literally where i'm originally from

so hmm

just came here to say i find it interesting that american people on these forums are aware of what's happening in football, even if it's a passive kind of awareness. was always under the impression that this sport isn't popular in the US. that was probably true before the '00s or something, nowadays it's likely just me being ignorant of the situation. is football on the rise over there?

just came here to say i find it interesting that american people on these forums are aware of what's happening in football, even if it's a passive kind of awareness. was always under the impression that this sport isn't popular in the US. that was probably true before the '00s or something, nowadays it's likely just me being ignorant of the situation. is football on the rise over there?
I would say football is definitely getting more popular in America, you don't see too many diehard football fans but people are at least aware of what's going on in the sport

Back