Issue 209

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, 'Shroom readers! After a week delay because of Awards, Issue 209 is here! This is a little smaller than most months thanks to a combination of writers being tired from last month's amazing special and the not-as-amazing-but-still-pretty-good Awards ceremony, but that doesn't mean we don't have a number of your old favorites! We've got a few new sections this month.

In Critic Corner, newcomer Paper Plumm has written part one of a four-part review of Paper Mario: The Origiami King titled, funnily enough, A Paper Mario: The Origami King Review. In Palette Swap, 'Shroom section-machine Waluigi Time has penned a special Featured Sprite column looking at a Kamek sprite from Nintendo Puzzle Collection. Then, in Strategy Wing, we've got two new sections! First, Sparks has moved on past Mega Man 1 and has begun his Mega Man 2 strategy guide in An Overly Detailed and Funny Walkthrough of Mega Man 2, with some help from MightyMario, too! And finally, I've returned to Strategy Wing with Another Ogre Battle Section, a strategy guide for the best (of like six, tops) N64 RPG, Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber.

Okay that's enough rambling! Please enjoy Issue 209!

Thanks to everyone who voted for Respect for Ms. Mowz to be "Section of the month"! I also would like to thank @PARTY TIME for collaborating with me for the first part of my Mega Man 2 walkthrough! Unlike the first one, I only played and wrote to what the section shows. I will get the other two parts written before the next Issue releases so don't worry!

Also this I the last 'Shroom Issue to release before my Summer break ends… Monday's when it's over. Aw…

Back