Has anyone here played all the 200+ Mario games out there?

Mount Wario

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Yes, how can I ask that, but let's see how many you've played nevertheless, or if you at least know someone who says they have played all of them.

If 5-7 years ago you had asked me if I wanted to play them all, I would've probably said yes, but now I think that, given they're over 200 GAMES, I'm better off trying out other franchises which have 10 times less games each, as it's a lot faster to win all games in those lol.

some games are just nigh unplayable (like dr. mario world and the satellaview games) so i'd think it might be an impossibility

I'm American so probably the majority of the 200+games are Japanese in which case, I haven't played those yet. I'm watching longplays of all the 16+ mainline Mario games though-the English versions (not English as in British but English as in language in-game).

Also as far as the Mario and Luigi games I really need to catch up on those. Also is it possible with Nintendo Switch Online to play the Japanese games in my country?

Last edited:
I'm American so probably the majority of the 200+games are Japanese in which case, I haven't played those yet. I'm watching longplays of all the 16+ mainline Mario games though-the English versions (not English as in British but English as in language in-game).

Also as far as the Mario and Luigi games I really need to catch up on those. Also is it possible with Nintendo Switch Online to play the Japanese games in my country?
the switch is region free, you just have to create a japanese account for the online stuff.

I don't have that kind of masochism to play Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

I've played a fair share but there are plenty I have not. Mostly the Mario Parties, some of the sports and puzzle titles and those obscure Japan only games have I not played.

What do you mean? Is it because you played the others?
I'm just being snarky :p

A while back I was looking for gameplay of the Mario Teaches Typing games, and I found the channel for Quinne Phoenix, who had uploaded it as part of her series "All The Marios". Here's her channel if your interested. She's up to the GameCube/GBA era right now, but if at some point in the future there's someone I could point to as having achieved this feat, I would imagine it's her.
Can't wait for her to play maybe the most difficult Mario game for the Anglophone world: Yakuman DS.

Played all the mainline Mario games, all the main Mario Party games, all the main Mario Kart, the Olympic games on Wii, Winter Olympics games on DS, sports games on N64 and GameCube, Paper Mario games up to Sticker Star, Super Mario RPG, all the Mario and Luigi games (I haven't finished Paper Jam though), All Stars on Super Nintendo, and all four GBA advance remakes.

Haven't played Hotel Mario, Mario Maker 2, any sports games on GB, GBA, and 3DS, any virtual boy games, the Mario Kart arcade games, Mario and Luigi 3DS remakes, and 3DS Mario Parties.

There's way too much Mario games to keep track off, lol.

Back