The Final-Final Test Badge Marathon

Have you beaten "The Final-Final Test Badge Marathon"?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • I unlocked it but haven't beaten it

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Almost/Stuck on a certain section

• lol I don't even own the game XD

• I haven't unlocked it

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Lady in Pink

"Staaaay fresh!"
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Agent
I beat it after 10 years! Woo! It took, like, a thousand lives but I beat it with my sister, @Fran. We beat it with Yoshi (Fran) and Nabbit (me) which is technically cheating but they are part of the game. Have you guys struggled with it?

I thought it was a pretty well-designed final challenge course. It was quite doable with a handful of attempts just to get a feel for some of the rooms. That all said, whoever decided to combine invisibility with Bloomps - why? That part was a nuisance.

Playing online with other people is extra useful, with everyone else able to act as your checkpoints to skip the brutal parts. I really appreciated this, but I felt that only for the invisibility section, I am on my own because I returned from sleep mode, so no online to help here.

Thank you for reading.

I thought it was a pretty well-designed final challenge course. It was quite doable with a handful of attempts just to get a feel for some of the rooms. That all said, whoever decided to combine invisibility with Bloomps - why? That part was a nuisance.
That's the part that took us so long lol. We could beat the rest but that part was something else. I already sucked at jumping on Bloomps. Imagine the pain.

Here's something that'll hopefully help you out: in a multiplayer game, the "leading" player will have a crown above them. This will make tracking them easier. It's even visible while everyone is invisible! Observe!
IMG_7999.jpeg

that firebar segment was where my sis and i lost the most lives but i did the bloomp section in one try thanks to the crown mechanic

i don't like that level

True! I remember when you would get mad at me when I got so stressed of doing it over and over again for hours. It was kinda fun though! 😅

Back