Issue 211: Dry Dry Data

Pronouns
He/Him
Thought I'd make a thread for subject suggestions here, too. If you want me to write the next section of Dry Dry Data on a specific subject, here's the place to ask!
(Also, a quick note, I've had the section changed to now be monthly instead of bi-monthly)

Little Mousers, huh? I'll take that into consideration! Thanks for being response no. 1! (this was in response to the nomadimice didn't see the next one after)

Hey there! I want to give you a big ol' shout-out. I adore the premise of your section. I'm a sucker for wildlife studies, and you are delivering!

I'd like to suggest the thieving Swipin' Stu. Perhaps you can get to the bottom of their thieving behavior, hm!
Swipin' Stu! I'll possibly get to the bottom of it! Thanks for the response!

Just wanted to note, I'm going to spin a wheel and see which one of the suggestions it lands on, so get your suggestions in before September ends!

Thought I'd make a thread for subject suggestions here, too. If you want me to write the next section of Dry Dry Data on a specific subject, here's the place to ask!
(Also, a quick note, I've had the section changed to now be monthly instead of bi-monthly)
How about the Terror of the deep Squidicus?

Forgot to mention, if a suggestion is not landed on by the wheel of terror, it'll go to next month's wheel.

Back