Issue 210

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello, 'Shroom readers and people that click on random threads. Welcome to Issue 210! We've got a really big issue this month, featuring over 45 sections and a new section in every team! We've got so many new sections it would make this intro overly long, so I won't list them all here, but don't worry. If you'd like to see what's new, you can check out Staff Notes!

In sadder news, we're officially saying goodbye to TV Tomorrow by Quizmelon. One of the longest-running sections in Fake News ends this month with its 100th section published. One of my favorite sections in The 'Shroom, TV Tomorrow will be missed. Before he left, Quizmelon was nice enough to write a special section detailing the history of TV Tomorrow through the years, so give that read, will ya?

Before I go, I'd like to talk about a small change we've made with Poochy's Picks. We've decided to put a link to the survey at the end of each team, combining it with the 'Shroom issue template. The reason we did that is because we were worried that having Poochy's Picks as its own page was causing an "out of sight, out of mind" effect. But now, hey, when you're voting on SOTM, why not also make it a Poochy's Pick?

With all that said, please enjoy Issue 210!

Back