Would you rather? (board games edition)

Would you rather? (board games edition)

• Total voters

John Sulu

Goomba
Board games was the homecoming theme at my high school during my senior year and my graduating class' subtheme was Candy Land. The others were Clue for freshmen, Trouble for sophomores, Monopoly for juniors, and Sorry for staff. So I thought it would be a fun idea to make this kind of poll.

Monopoly is the only one of these that I know how to play, and if I'm playing with a baby it's for the best that I know how the game works! Plus, I found Baby Mario very adorable in Partners in Time, so I'd be very happy playing with him.

Play Candy Land with Baby Peach LOL; I don't know much about how to play the other board games. I probably should learn how to play them. I played Candy Land when I was a little kid and it was super easy and I remember how to play it, so....also I think I played Monopoly with my parents once but I lost. Also I played Battleship several times growing up but don't remember how good or bad I was at it. I think I won at least once.

My vote is for Clue, it's my favorite out of the games on this list. I like the mystery theming.

It doesn't matter what Baby Luigi plays I'll always be with him.

Back