Firefox is doing this thing I don't want it to.

SiFi

Star Spirit
Pronouns
he/him
MarioWiki
SiFi
'Sup tech support. In Firefox, when I move my cursor over the back or forward buttons in a downward motion, it shows a list of pages I can go back or forward to. If it's a new tab/window and going back isn't an option then this doesn't happen of course, and the same is true if I move over the forward button when there's nowhere to go forward to. I figure it's a new "feature" of some kind and so I'm assuming there's something I can do about it in about:config. But I don't know where to start. Does anyone?

It's supposed to do that when you right-click or click and drag down on the button, yeah. I did a cursory search through the options, didn't really find anything that would remove it.

Do you click and drag that often?

The same thing happens on two different computers I use, and one of them's a laptop with a trackpad. The left button on that one has certainly seen better days, but I'm pretty sure it isn't to do with that.

The problem doesn't seem to be happening at all right now, but I'm hesitant to say it's completely gone.

Eri Ayase said:
use google chrome

[/thread]
Aren't other people supposed to respond to your joke with [/thread] I mean otherwise it's basically the mock-html equivalent of saying "haha good one me" after you realize nobody else is laughing

My to bes and not to bes with Firefox and Chrome are detailed in this thread, but the big problem I had with Firefox in that thread doesn't seem to happen anymore either.

Back