Which Mario games/series are you involved with the most on the Mario Wiki?

SparksMarioWiki

Mario fan and brony!
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
Throughout your experiences on the Mario Wiki, which Mario games/series do you think were you the most involved with? For me, I would definitely say Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Super Mario Bros. Wonder.

For Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, that game was the main reason I joined the Mario Wiki. I love that game so much, and there wasn't much information about the game. I created SO MANY PAGES for the game, ranging from characters, enemies and missions, as well as the DLC. I even got two characters from the game (Edge and Rabbid Rosalina) to become featured articles! I tried to nominate "The Last Spark Hunter", but there wasn't enough engagement, so the nomination failed.

As for Super Mario Bros. Wonder, I didn't expect to be so involved with the game - I don't even have it! It all started with Wonder Bowser Jr., and then I created my first course article for the game - Pipe-Rock Plateau Palace (because it was my first, there were so many images I uploaded! My other course articles are not like that). Progress on the articles was also slow. After I created Deep Magma Bog Palace, I didn't create a new course for over a month. When I finally returned, I decided to create a thread dedicated to finishing up the course articles! I was hard at work on the remaining articles and created at least one a day. Within a month, all 46 remaining courses were created! The last ones were created yesterday. On the day of posting this thread I uploaded the 10-flower coin locations for the courses that don't have the images. WOWIE ZOWIE!!

New Soup U. I edited a few articles since it is one of the few games I have played. Me and my siblings are still trying to get all the star coins but we're almost there! (even though we started the game almost 8 months ago, we still can't even finish it XD)

@Lady Believe it or not, I got New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for Christmas last year. I haven't started it yet though. When I eventually play it, I'll 100% the game. I may be able to help you collect all the Star Coins…

@Lady Believe it or not, I got New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe for Christmas last year. I haven't started it yet though. When I eventually play it, I'll 100% the game. I may be able to help you collect all the Star Coins…
Oh, thank you, Sparks! You're so sweet!

My genre of articles I had been focused on were Games With Baby Luigi Playable (or at least in it) and Mario Party games. So like, Yoshi's New Island, Yoshi Touch & Go, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, all 3DS Mario Party entries, and the GameCube Mario Party titles.

I'm literally the only one who gives a shit about Mario Sports Superstars. Only reason article is what it is now (and its adjacent articles) is because of me.

This is really what making Baby Luigi playable in your games can do to these articles, guys.

My genre of articles I had been focused on were Games With Baby Luigi Playable (or at least in it) and Mario Party games. So like, Yoshi's New Island, Yoshi Touch & Go, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, all 3DS Mario Party entries, and the GameCube Mario Party titles.

I'm literally the only one who gives a shit about Mario Sports Superstars. Only reason article is what it is now (and its adjacent articles) is because of me.

This is really what making Baby Luigi playable in your games can do to these articles, guys.
Also, presumably because you're a huge, unapologetic fan of Yoshi, the greatest character in all fictional media, right? :D

Back