Mario Party newcomer choice

Who will be happen faster in new Mario Party?

• Pauline

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Moon Princess

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Windy

Bullet Bill
Rumors that a new Mario Party is in development.
Rosalina didn't appeared in any games released in 2023. 10-year-streak was broken. So I don't know if she will appear in any games in 2024.
PaulineOrMoon.png

Pauline is relevant to the Donkey Kong series.
Moon Princess is a double partner of Rosalina. The uploaded image is a prediction for design.

If Waluigi is not absent in 2024; Kevin Afghani will voicing Mario/Luigi/Wario, while Waluigi is likely using Charles Martinet's voice again.

But

Peach is from a different location than Daisy, by your logic they shouldn't be partners either

But

Peach is from a different location than Daisy, by your logic they shouldn't be partners either
They formed a caddie in NES Open Tournament Golf, which released in 1991.
Although it is a different location, there is no discomfort with the concept, so they formed a captain in baseball as well.
What peach and daisy have in common is a plant.

Waluigi is a character created by Camelot to be Wario's double partner.

Rosalina and Luma, simple. There's no need for a character to be created simply to be another character's partner.

So because Daisy and Peach are both living creatures they make a good pair? I'm confused
I think they mean that both peaches and daisies have to do with plants. Peaches come from trees and daisies grow from plants.

When it comes to Mario Party, I know there are a lot of choices for enemies even though the topic never suggested them. But I think it would be nice to see some friendly guys in the playable spot this time. Maybe like I guess a Shiverian and a Tostarenian? They would normally be relegated to being non-player characters, but I think it wouldn't hurt to see at least one of them getting playable, just like how we eventually got an enemy playable (Boo being the first, most notably).

A Mario Party original is also nice. Koopa Kid is the biggest example even though he was already on the way out even during Hudson's tenure (reminder that Bowser Jr. first appeared in Mario Party DS). We can go wild and introduce some stranger-looking character, like how this Disney Party character is inexplicable one of the playable characters:
1715967344654.png

There's no need for a character to be created simply to be another character's partner.
I think that there is merit for a character to be created to be another character's partner. That's how Luigi, Waluigi, and Toadette exist. They're not common, but these three strike me as good ideas to stick around.

But in the topic creator's case, I don't think this is necessary, certainly not another princess at least, since we have an ample sample of characters to pick. I can't say for sure what fits Pauline best but I guess Rosalina would be a fine pick, as mentioned by someone earlier.

Thank you for reading.

Back