The official "Hi, I'm new here!" thread

Hi everybody!

I'm new to the forums; my name's Ben, and I'm from the UK. I'm a composer and conductor, and arrange videogame music for orchestras; my works I frequently upload to Youtube. I've been playing Videogames since 1991, strictly a Nintendo person; never owned a Sega or PlayStation, just Nintendo, and it's brought me many years of happiness, and hopefully many years more. Nice to meet you!

Hello Ben! Nice to meet you. I really like video game music so I think it's really cool you make your own.

Hello I made my account yesterday
I've been a mario fan for probably my entire life and i really like most of the games
I made an account to say something every once in a while, definitely not going to be too active
I don't really know what else to say so yeah nice to be here i guess

Hey everyone. You can call me Wahoo, or any other variation of that. I've enjoyed Mario games for a good chunk of my life, I have yet to come across a Mario game I dislike. I'd have to say Paper Mario for the N64 has got to be my favourite. I'm looking forward to talking with the people here and interacting with the community.

Hey everyone. You can call me Wahoo, or any other variation of that. I've enjoyed Mario games for a good chunk of my life, I have yet to come across a Mario game I dislike. I'd have to say Paper Mario for the N64 has got to be my favourite. I'm looking forward to talking with the people here and interacting with the community.
Welcome to the Mario Boards!

You'll really like it here. Everyone is really nice and friendly and the community itself is very welcoming.

Since I didn't introduce myself back when I started I will do it now.

Hi my name is 1?55 but I'm gonna change my username to ValleySkyTree on Aug 3. I live in Canada and love Cats. My favourite Mario game Mario and Luigi Super Star Sega. I started playing Video games when I was 5. I love this Super Mario Board and plan to stay here for a long time.

Hey tendokiddo! This is a really nice community and everyone is really nice and kind and understanding here so I think you'll really feel welcome here. I first played video games about the same age you started (from the age of 2 or 3 I think); back then it was educational kids' games on my dad's computer. So I've been playing games almost from the moment I was born. I first became a fan of Mario when I was a pre-teen. Now I'm 31 years old more than two decades later and I think I actually love the franchise even more than I did when I was a kid. Anyway, welcome to the boards. You're going to love it here. Also I like animals too.

Back