What's the worst movie you have ever seen?

Sonia Nevermind said:
Nice Cage said:
MnSG said:
Groundhog Day counts as one of the worst movies in my eyes.

It must suck to be incomprehensibly wrong

It must suck to think your opinions matter more than others.

It must suck to not like Groundhog Day.

Yoshidude99 said:
Is Madagascar 3 any good because it looks like the same sort of thing with the circus and all?

I think it's the best one out of the three.

The Omen

oh yeah transformers movies were pretty bad too.

Especially the designs holy hell.

Samus Aran said:

The second one was the worst. We did NOT want to see wrecking balls hanging from that robot's scrotum. I know that's not the only bad part of the film, but holy crap.

And all the movies overall just have, hmmm, mostly family and teenage stuff in a movie about giant freaking robots beating the crap out of each other. In addition to Michael Bay's strange obsession with cacophonous battle noises and explosions

Baby Luigi said:
Samus Aran said:

The second one was the worst. We did NOT want to see wrecking balls hanging from that robot's scrotum. I know that's not the only bad part of the film, but holy crap.

And all the movies overall just have, hmmm, mostly family and teenage stuff in a movie about giant freaking robots beating the crap out of each other. In addition to Michael Bay's strange obsession with cacophonous battle noises and explosions

not to mention pointless deaths, destroying the many cybertronians characters, in fact most of the cybertronians are nothing more than freaking cameos who get nothing interesting and just get killed off randomly.

Also yeah certainly agree about the second movie being the worst, it was really intolerable, even compared to 3.

I liked #1 for what it was (I've never seen the cartoons, mind you). The rest were terrible, though.

Poppy Bro Sr. said:
Nice Cage said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Nice Cage said:
MnSG said:

It must suck to be the correct one in this argument.

It does. I have to put up with people who don't like Groundhog Day.

Nice Cage said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Nice Cage said:
MnSG said:

It must suck to not realize i never said i didn't like Groundhog Day

Sonia Nevermind said:
Nice Cage said:
Sonia Nevermind said:
Nice Cage said:
MnSG said:

It must suck to not realize i never said i didn't like Groundhog Day

It must suck to somehow not have understood that I didn't really think my opinion mattered more than anyone else's, and that I was joking.

It must suck to have to clarify when you're joking because your jokes are just that not very good.

All this over one person's personal opinion? You can't influence the opinions of others; one's garbage is another one's treasure.

HOLY SHIT! LOOK AT ALL THIS TREASURE I FOUND!!!
220px-Landfill.jpg

Being serious now, we should probably get on topic now.

Lessee.

cars 2 and maybe some super-hero film I don't remember.

I think some of the disney princesses movies are the worst.

SiFi said:
It must suck to have to clarify when you're joking because your jokes are just that not very good.

I don't get it. I was making a point about how much I liked a movie by exaggeratedly declaring anyone who didn't like it incontrovertibly wrong. I was joking, yes, in the sense that I wasn't being serious, but it wasn't a ha-ha-that's-so-funny joke. It obviously wasn't intended to be, and yes, Sonia Nevermind missed the point, but she gets points for having her heart in the right place, whereas I'm pretty sure you're just a prick.

Nice Cage said:
and yes, Sonia Nevermind missed the point, but she gets points for having her heart in the right place, whereas I'm pretty sure you're just a prick.

uh

Meet Dave, probably.

Sylveon said:
Lessee.

But not Aladdin. That was great.

Sylveon said:
Lessee.

I think the biggest thing I dislike about the Disney Princess movies is that the prince is often neglected in the movie itself. Do you remember the name of the prince in The Little Mermaid? How about the one in Cinderella? Snow White? Beauty and the Beast? No, "Beast" doesn't count.

Tangled was the best Disney Princess movie IMO.

On a side note i'd like to take a moment to say I thought Snow White was awful.

Gundam Tanaka said:
I thought they were all Prince Charming?
Nope. The Prince in The Little Mermaid is Prince Eric, the one in Cinderella is Prince Charming, the one in Snow White is simply named "Prince" (really), the one in Beauty and the Beast is named Prince Adam, the one in Sleeping Beauty is named Prince Phillip, anyone I missed?

Peko Pekoyama said:
Nice Cage said:
and yes, Sonia Nevermind missed the point, but she gets points for having her heart in the right place, whereas I'm pretty sure you're just a prick.

uh

in my defense, Sonia is a female name and I do a terrible job at keeping track of who gets renamed and as what.

Back