1,000,000 things we hate!

2307: Getting injections (AKA shots) at the doctor's. They HURT, darn it! I'll NEVER like getting them....even as an adult nowadays I still hate them. Oh yeah, and there's also that awful memory when I was four or five years old of the doctors and nurse all holding me down as I screamed and cried while they were giving me a shot. No thanks....(if this sounds like a rant it's not; I'm just being overly sarcastic to be funny).

Last edited:
@merio odyse @November Why do you guys not like the Wii? It was a good console.

Also 2308: Thunderstorms. They're so loud and startling, and I hate how the sky looks all gray and crappy when it's about to rain and it puts me in a bad mood. I like sunny days instead. And of course with thunderstorms there's also the possibility of tornadoes.

Last edited:
2309: Cyclist that are on the road thinking they are cars
Ironic you said that. I was about to post something about my thoughts on the matter from a cyclist's standpoint (just got home from a bike ride lol). In a region where there is literally zero bicycle infrastructure (to the point of some roadways not even having shoulders to ride on), I have to be very careful as a frequent cyclist. Whenever possible I ride on shoulders, although things can get difficult when there I have to turn or a vehicle behind me has to turn.

Anyway, 2311: The fact that there isn't any competitive cycling in my area!

Last edited:
@merio odyse @November Why do you guys not like the Wii? It was a good console.

Also 2308: Thunderstorms. They're so loud and startling, and I hate how the sky looks all gray and crappy when it's about to rain and it puts me in a bad mood. I like sunny days instead. And of course with thunderstorms there's also the possibility of tornadoes.
Wii U is the worst Nintendo console ever only the dumb U version of wii

Wii U is the worst Nintendo console ever only the dumb U version of wii
Yeah I agree there was no reason for it to exist. In my opinion not necessarily bad as much as it was pointless. Like, as a sequel to the Wii, they should have designed a completely new console entirely, just sayin'.

Last edited:
2313: Stepping on push pins. I've never been unfortunate enough to do that but some people have-including my mom once. I don't know how old she was when it happened.

Last edited:
Back