Name stupid things you've done related to Smash Bros in the past.

3D Player 2004 said:
are you a hacker?

Yes he is

you've got a problem with that?

Baby Man said:
3D Player 2004 said:
are you a hacker?

Yes he is

I don't have a problem with that but I was surprised to hear that he hacked since he never said anything like that before that remotely hinted at anything like that.

He did ask for assistance (where I tried helping him in), that's how I know he softmodded the game.

Paper Mario said:
Fired Mario's final smash the wrong way. Tried to pick up a Bob-Omb that suddenly lights a millisecond before I touch it. Get blasted away by a Bob-Omb in Sudden Death before my last opponent finishes being Star KO'd. Attempted to put an O'Chunks skin over Donkey Kong that froze the game. Missed with Meta Knight's final smash. Grabbed a Smash Ball with Bowser's up-B, only to lose it because I couldn't use the final smash until I hit the ground. Countless other things.
Hate that. A lot.

3D Player 2004 said:
Baby Man said:
3D Player 2004 said:
are you a hacker?

Yes he is

I don't have a problem with that but I was surprised to hear that he hacked since he never said anything like that before that remotely hinted at anything like that.
Modder.

MODDER.

Fodder.
Seester.
Brudder.

Anyway, there are several times when I tried and failed to Donkeycide.

The opponent escapes and recovers and I end up with a self-destruct.

Maᴙio said:
3D Player 2004 said:
Baby Man said:
3D Player 2004 said:
are you a hacker?

Yes he is

Modder.

MODDER.

oh gee why thank you so much, insistent terminology

"Hacker" sounds like a snarl word, especially in this context, and it bothers me.

yoshiking14x said:
Kirby:I became a rock and fell off stage.
Yoshi: Ground pounded off stage.
Me doing that by accident happens way too often

After trying to apply DI (directional influence) after getting attacked, I end up fastfalling and performing down aerial while killing myself.

In that recent leak, I mistook Duck HUnt Dog for Banjo & Kazzoie.

Back