Mario pictures

How have they not been sued for that?
Since this thread was posted in 2014 they're probably in jail by NOW LOL. Or maybe just got out.

Here's another anti-Wario GIF image I created! I was playing as Boo, and Mario and Rosalina were on Master difficulty while Wario was on normal.
IMG_6784.gif

EDIT: the aboutfile template for the image is:

DescriptionGameplay of the Soak or Croak minigame in Super Mario Party, with the heroic Mario knocking out the vile Wario during the minigame.
SourceIn game footage
EditedConverted to GIF

Last edited:
Boo lighting candles and Boo carefully treading tightropes (and failing) are two primary reasons Mario Party needs to have Boo (and more funny mooks) playable in every Mario Party game.

Anyway uh Boos with candles isn't a new development
MKSC_Boo_Boo_Lake.png

This was in Mario Kart: Super Circuit so of course when Mario Kart 8 rolled around, it had to remove those along with Luigi Blimp and Little Mousers

Here is a comparison of the US and Japanese versions of Western Land's ending from Mario Party 2.

US version:
IMG_7282.jpeg

In this image, the background is a nice purplish-blue color, and both the Superstar and Bowser have cork guns. Totally harmless!

Japanese version:
IMG_7283.jpeg

As you can see here, the background is a combination of red, orange and yellow. Also, the characters have guns! That's right. (Deep cowboy voice): "It's high noon!"

Funnily enough, this isn't the only time Mario had a gun:
1720570173276.jpeg

1723473495742.png

Personally speaking, this image reminded me of when I was a child, I imagined that the computer games from our PC would come out and have a party when I am not looking the room. It's partly why I was afraid of sleeping in the computer room, because of how the characters might come out of the PC to ambush me. Note that the PC has a first-person shooter (was it Wolfenstein 3D or Doom? Don't remember), so in other words, those are part of the fear. I do not know if this is what people might have imagined about their game consoles, or their PCs.

For this image itself, there are some fun references and some characters I didn't expect to see. Like for example, I didn't expect the spies from Spy vs. Spy to make an appearance, or Lolo (because he's now a de-facto Kirby enemy instead of a main character of his game). Interactions run while about it too, like the fact that Samus is big and is carrying Peach. Of course, there are lots of Marios here, and the funny part is how Mario apparently has a castle with staff that look like Mario.

Thank you for reading.

Back