Votes: 2 6.1%
  • they're pretty decent

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • they're actually really good

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • they're incredibly amazing and awe-inspiring and I love you

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
Re: lord bowser's legit art thread (taking kirby-related requests)

oh how lovely

K3QajVO.jpg

Thanks, that looks awesome! Must of taken a while, thanks for the effort.

Johnny Boy said:
You're quite good at drawing Kirby characters, Roger, Nico, and Yoshi, but the user drawings look off.
meh I'll admit drawing humans and OC's isn't my strong point

I actually made this a few days ago but I was kinda indecisive on whether I should share it here or not lol

I tried to recreate the battle background from the first phase of K:PR's final boss but I don’t think I did a very good job tbh

anyway here it is

aT2sMeC.jpg

reference image;
n4JvH66.jpg

Man Kirby has it rough.

Could you draw
Mecha Knight
plz?

I knew of it when the scans of famitsu (or whatever it is) came out, so it never occurred to me as being a big spoiler.

I've done it now, thanks for telling me.

(@ninelevendo; I haven't forgotten your req. I've started it but it's really hard to draw due to your req not really having any high quality reference images uploaded yet)

I've been sporadically working on this for around two weeks now, and I finished it today.

I know it's pretty suckish since there's a lot of gray pixels scattered around, but I still think it's good for one of my first decent orginal images made using a sketch program instead of fully hand drawn.

Star Dream

Kx9mQ58.jpg

I drew Star Dream, the black holes, and the lasers by hand, and colored everything in (including the background) using the Sketch app on my phone.

and like a narcissist, I made it my wallpaper on my phone lol

I would appreciate any feedback on this since I'm kinda going into uncharted territory. thanks in advance!

Yeah that's alright, it's your time after all. I'd link images but you probably would have seen them by searching.

The image is nice, I like the bright colours. Grey pixels aside, the only real thing to make it better would be to add more than one colour to areas to give more of a shaded effect, but otherwise it's pretty great. :thumbup:

Ninelevendo said:
Yeah that's alright, it's your time after all. I'd link images but you probably would have seen them by searching.

The image is nice, I like the bright colours. Grey pixels aside, the only real thing to make it better would be to add more than one colour to areas to give more of a shaded effect, but otherwise it's pretty great. :thumbup:
I honestly don't know how to shade on an app without having it look like crap lol

Oh well, it still looks decent anyway. Practise I guess?

Back