Do you collect anything?

I collect Pokemon cards because that is the only thing I can afford right now

I've been collecting 3DS games ever since late 2019, because 3DS stuff was in that state where it was too old to be relevant, but also too new to be "retro", meaning that a bunch of notable games were super cheap. However they've definitely gone up in price thanks to covid, particularly the Shin Megami Tensei games, as well as Metroid Samus Returns. I'm glad I started buying when I did because I'm not finding 3DS games in stores anymore.

I have a whole shelf of Spyro toys, and below that most of the Super Mario Bros. main characters (as action figures from Jakks Pacific) and below that a shelf full of Sonic figures from Jakks Pacific as well. I have a shelf full of the characters from the Mario movie as well. Plan to fill out the bottom shelf (this is all in my bookshelf) with more Sonic figures to finish things off. As far as my reason for collecting I collect stuff I like because I like it, and to show others what I'm a fan of. Oh! I also have blown up pictures of the PS2 covers for all three Legend of Spyro games. A lot of adult Spyro fans like me think the Legends series is terrible, but me, eh, I like everything Spyro personally, even if objectively some of it isn't good. Although I like even the bad stuff with Spyro, I'm glad the franchise got on a good footing again with Spyro Reignited. And I hear there's a Spyro 4 game coming.

Last edited:
I've started to collect CDs as of late, primarily whatever J-Core album I feel like buying this month, but occasionally also very good video game music.

I collect pillows. (I'm running out of pillow sheets). I have 15 so far. Because I get them for my birthday

The stuff I mainly buy as far as adding things to a collection are video games and music (CDs or Vinyl).

Back