Toadettefan’s creations (artwork, stories, and more!)

20240623_230205.jpg

In comemeration of my PPG viewing journey so far, I decided to draw a scene featuring characters from the show. I first drew Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, as well as a trail line for each of them. Next was Mega Mojo Jojo, who's the biggest character on the page. I made sure to tear up his clothes so you could see the side effects of his transformation. After that, I put together Townsville, with some buildings, a green car, a brown dog, some clouds and a sun, and a little purple bird. Finally, I colored in the characters and the background. I used black pencil crayon to define my lines all through out. I'm happy with how this picture turned out, and can't wait to see what you guys think of it!

20240723_155027.jpg

In commeration of my Dexter's Lab viewing journey so far, I decided to draw a scene featuring some of my favorite characters from the show inside of the Laboratory together. The first thing I drew was the Lab itself, including the control board, the computer screen that says No Dee Dee!!, and the walls. Dexter was the first character I drew. His design incorporates a lot of features from the first 2 seasons of the show and Ego Trip and he's holding a wrench to defend himself from Mandark.

Dee Dee was up next. I gave her a defined hairline to go with her buns, a ribbon on the back of her tutu, as well as on each of her ballet slippers, to flesh out her design. She is pressing a button on the control board, which forces the computer to issue a warning. However, she hasn't really noticed that yet. Mandark entered the page soon after, and I gave him his supersuit, cape, and ray gun from Ego Trip so he could face off against his rival in the ultimate battle.

After those three characters took their positions, it was time for some background characters. I chose Olga "Lalavava" Astromonov and Monkey as the spectators, though Charlie the Chupacabra, Timmy the Termite, The Koosalagoopagoop (Koosy for short), Quackor the Fowl, and Action Hank were all considered, but didn't make the cut. To refine Lalavava's design, I gave her a frayed ribbon on the front of her tutu, as well as on each of her ballet slippers. Monkey is in his supersuit, though his proportions are a bit off-model because there wasn't much room for his legs to fit.

Once all the characters were drawn, I textured the floor and colored everything in with coloring pencils, though the floor and the walls also have some crayon on them. I made sure each character and setpiece had a defined black outline before appling color to them. Overall, I'm quite impressed with how this turned out, and am proud of the work I put into it.

20240917_222159.jpg

After going through August without a single drawing, I knew I should probably do one this month to make up for it. I decided to draw a picture with lots of flowers, and started by using various shades of green for the grass. I used a lime green colored pencil for the base, and darker shades for the strands. Once the grass was growing, I drew all sorts of different flowers both on the ground and in the air, though those ones were connected to grass strands so they looked accurate.

The sky was looking a bit empty, so I decided to draw the Breezies from the third generation of MLP. Tra La La was the first one I did, followed by Tiddly Wink, and last, but not least, Zipzee. I had to cut off a few of the flowers so the little fairy ponies' legs could fit. Once they were on the paper, I applied the black outline before I colored them in. Afterwards, I used a blue colored pencil for the sky to finish off my piece. I was proud of my efforts, and I hope that you guys will feel inspired as well.

Back