What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Smash Bros

I played Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, I think it feels better playing with a Switch pro controller than with 3DS controls and I felt the same way when Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance was ported from 3DS to PS4. However, it still doesn't have as much going for it as the Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door remake since the game itself is still the same, so it's honestly difficult to justify if it would be worth it for most who had this game on the 3DS as well.

Uta Macross Smartphone Deculture

This is a mobile game that got shut down in 2022 but someone's been working on an offline rewrite project for it since it shut down.

I gotta say the gacha mechanic is so much more tolerable when there's absolutely no money involved (because Uta Macross Offline is, as the name implies, an entirely offline game) so you can do as many pulls as you want lol.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story!
1722530603590.jpeg

A game I haven't played in many years. Back when I first got it in 2015, I thought this was the weakest game in the series (sorry to anyone who loves this game) but now that I'm in a Mario & Luigi marathon I had to play this game! In my opinion, the original is better than the remake, because this is 60fps and smoother and it's more fun. Also I'm not a fan of Bowser Jr.'s Journey - way too much grinding and I just didn't have fun when I played it in 2020.

So, has my opinion on the game improved then when I first played it in 2015? The answer: YES!!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is a fantastic game and one of the best RPGs out there. I still like Dream Team more than Bowser's Inside Story (nostalgia and the improved mechanics are some of the reasons) but this game is still pretty awesome.

In my 34 hours and 41 minutes (across 4 days) of playing this game, I've had a lot of fun playing as the Mario Bros. as well as Bowser. I've obtained all Beans, Mushroom Balls, Blitties, Special attacks and cleared the Cholesteroad, Broque Madame's challenges (all A Ranks too!) and the Gauntlet. I don't know if I got all ? Blocks but I got every one I saw! I also got everyone to Level 40, getting them to their best ranks in the process (Rainbow for Mario & Luigi and Final Boss for Bowser).

Why didn't I like this game back then? I dunno. 11-year old me didn't appreciate the game. 20-year old me does though!

How did I do on the gauntlet class 7? Well…

For both Bros., they were level 40 and had A-OK Wear, POW Gloves DX and Tight Belt.

I had the "Excelent!!" Badge for Luigi and the "Powerful" Badge for Mario.

It took me 22 turns to beat this class. Dark Star X and Bowser X sure do take a while huh? I only took damage in the Bowser X battle, and it wasn't much (two fireballs to Mario and two flames for Luigi). I did really well. It was also my first try by the way.

Anyways, awesome game, highly recommend! Now I gotta play Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time to complete the series before Brothership releases! I plan to play it in September.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story!
View attachment 46618
A game I haven't played in many years. Back when I first got it in 2015, I thought this was the weakest game in the series (sorry to anyone who loves this game) but now that I'm in a Mario & Luigi marathon I had to play this game! In my opinion, the original is better than the remake, because this is 60fps and smoother and it's more fun. Also I'm not a fan of Bowser Jr.'s Journey - way too much grinding and I just didn't have fun when I played it in 2020.

So, has my opinion on the game improved then when I first played it in 2015? The answer: YES!!

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is a fantastic game and one of the best RPGs out there. I still like Dream Team more than Bowser's Inside Story (nostalgia and the improved mechanics are some of the reasons) but this game is still pretty awesome.

In my 34 hours and 41 minutes (across 4 days) of playing this game, I've had a lot of fun playing as the Mario Bros. as well as Bowser. I've obtained all Beans, Mushroom Balls, Blitties, Special attacks and cleared the Cholesteroad, Broque Madame's challenges (all A Ranks too!) and the Gauntlet. I don't know if I got all ? Blocks but I got every one I saw! I also got everyone to Level 40, getting them to their best ranks in the process (Rainbow for Mario & Luigi and Final Boss for Bowser).

Why didn't I like this game back then? I dunno. 11-year old me didn't appreciate the game. 20-year old me does though!

How did I do on the gauntlet class 7? Well…

For both Bros., they were level 40 and had A-OK Wear, POW Gloves DX and Tight Belt.

I had the "Excelent!!" Badge for Luigi and the "Powerful" Badge for Mario.

It took me 22 turns to beat this class. Dark Star X and Bowser X sure do take a while huh? I only took damage in the Bowser X battle, and it wasn't much (two fireballs to Mario and two flames for Luigi). I did really well. It was also my first try by the way.

Anyways, awesome game, highly recommend! Now I gotta play Mario & Luigi: Partners In Time to complete the series before Brothership releases! I plan to play it in September.
The Bowser's Inside Story remake was severly overshadowed by Kingdom Hearts III which released around the same time but I did still think it was good, it did do justice for the Peach's Castle atmosphere and the Dark Star battle. I will concede that overall the original is better balanced concerning how long it takes to defeat enemies and bosses.

Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time!
1723158006125.jpeg

I loved playing this game again too! I love the music and the bosses were pretty great. I will say that Shrowser (the "final boss" in the game) was unnecessary and too easy. I'd prefer if the celebrations happen after the defeat of both Princess Shroobs. Still an awesome game though!

And with that, my Mario & Luigi marathon has come to a close. I played Dream Team in August 2023, Paper Jam in December 2023, Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions in June 2024, Bowser's Inside Story in late July to August 1, 2024 and now Partners in Time in August 2024!

Only 3 months until Brothership releases! Super excited for that!

Forza Motorsport (2023)

With the help of a new internal SSD, I managed to install this game on my puny laptop a couple days ago and it runs surprisingly well. I haven't gotten into it too much but so far it seems to be basically the epitome of realistic racing games. Also totaling a 100-year-old Bugatti by rolling it over into a concrete wall at 90 mph was pretty fun

I'm playing GoNNER.
So far I got to Robot World, working my way to the boss and then according to wiki after that is Shooty World.

Back