Mario's Madness v2

What is your favorite(s) song in Mario's Madness v2? (WARNING: Cursing, gore, and notnice gestures)

• Total voters
I really liked that bad day song in the mod like first of all it was unexpected lol also i grew up with the early 2010s YouTube and when i was much younger i remember watching the original bad mario videos on my Iphone 3G also i thought it was cool how they snuck in a reference to Avicii - Levels in the song

1713214840815.png

this is a character tier list and not really the quality of the songs but :3333

i genuinely cannot enjoy day out due to the animation it is referencing being a big fat "luigi is autistic now laugh" joke and luigi being tricked into taking drugs and getting nonconned. racist mario's song is just auditory vomit its hilarious but i still need him to die.

I really loved everything new in the mod, but I only dislike two songs: Thalassophobia (its just an eh from me) and Demise (MX's chromatic + spammy song = no good) Also, apparently they're remaking No Hope and The End (they already did The End, dk about No Hope) as a whole and will put them in at the next hotfix. The End v2 is a banger, its at KennyL's channel

Sure can. And what other song you mean? There are only a few MX songs I remember... Jumpman (FNF vs. MX), Game Over (Super Mario Bros Funk Mix Deluxe: GAME OVER), Terrifying (Funkin PC Port, i think), the song from Mario's Monday Night Massacre that I cannot remember, it goes on.

I can't remember the name but it wasn't an fnf song, It was like a meme song, hold on I'll find the link

If I had to say a least favorite song, it's probably no hope, mainly because of the gimmick and and how some parts feel spammy, and also how the notes sound like bricks when they're hit on both ends with how "blippy" the notes feel, and also devil mario kind of just goes super saiyan for like 30 seconds mid song for no apparent reason at all

abandoned is good, really good. in fact, the entirety of Classified Castle is underrated
That's what I'm saying!
It's already based on one of the best Mario horror series on YouTube!
And the songs are all great and the character choice is great too.

theres the one part in the beginning of demise that reminds me of another fnf song but I cant remember what it is :(

Not sure why (actually, yes I am), but the part that hits the hardest in Paranoia is the one part where he transforms into Girlfriend, CHANGES YOUR COMPUTER BACKGROUND, and forces the mod into fullscreen with your desktop being the background. Obviously the BEST part

Back