A Minecraft Movie

this is gonna be one of those films that becomes popular and successful entirely through irony and then hollywood decides 'we don't need to put any effort into making vidya game movies, people will see them if they look terrible!' right

Adding to my last comment, methinks they are ripping off Minecraft Legends with this plot. "OoOoh piglins are attacking the overworld without ever zombifying and its up to you to stop them OoOoOo"

And @SparksMarioWiki is right; the animated versions of the trailer are way better.

To be critically honest, Minecraft: Story Mode is gonna be better than this monstrosity of a video game movie for money. (Again, I bet even the animated Netfilx series that's coming eventually will make more money and be ten times better)

If I was making the Minecraft movie, I'd make the main character alone for most of the runtime, and have little to no dialogue, I think my ideal Minecraft movie would walk the line of being almost frustratingly boring at some points, and I'm not kidding.

It would also need to be a little spooky. I'd want to give children nightmares about endermen.

Back