How many siblings does Mario have??? šŸ¤”

Weegie Baby

Goomba
How many siblings does Mario :mario: have? I searched rigorously for one month and found out he has 8 or more siblings! And because I'm a very nice geek I'll tell you all of'em:
0. Baby Mario :babymario::It's-a him, but younge(doesn't count as a bro.).
1. Luigi :luigi:: Mario:mario:'s twin brother that is younger by years. He a plumber.
1-0,5: Baby Luigi :babyluigi::He baby version of Weegie (doesn't count as a bro.).
2. Yellow Mario: He appeared in Mario :mario: Bros. for the G.B.A. and he is part of the Mario :mario: Bros. group. He a plumber too. His name starts with an M but his emblem is an S (source: Mario 3D World scrapped orange character that is Yellow Mario).
3. Blue Mario: *same as Yellow Mario before the plumber part* and he also appeared in Mario Tennis 64 as a referee. He used to be plumber, but now he a tennis referee and wear suit and tie. His name starts with M (source: his hat in Mario Tennis 64).
4. Dr. Mario :drmario:: He's not really Mario:mario:'s brother, but he's Dr. Luigi's brother, and doctor Luigi IS Luigi :luigi:, and Luigi:luigi:'s brother is Mario :mario:, and Mario :mario: ain't Dr. Mario :drmario:.
5. Princess Peach :peach:: She is Mario:mario:'s adopted parents' (Ojīsan and Obāsan) biological daughter.
6. and 7. Shigeru Miyamoto's children: Shigeru Miyamto said that he's Mario:mario:'s papa when he presented Super Nintendo World, so Kenshi Miyamoto and Shigeru's daughter are Mario:mario:'s siblings.
8. Bowser Jr. :bowjr:: If Miyamoto is Mario:mario:'s father and BJ:bowjr:'s mother, that means BJ :bowjr: is Mario:mario:'s half-brother.
9. Some other child Shigeru Miyamoto could have that he doesn't know about: šŸ˜ā€¦
So there yah have it! Mario:mario:'s siblings! Discuss about this and say something you don't agree with. Bye.

Why would Mario propose to his Mother?!?!

Ooh wait I misread that. She's Mario's half sister, this still makes this weird.
I think it's weird the red plumber poposing to his sister too, but there was an entire movie focusing on Mario saving Peach and in that movie they are siblings (it's not the 1986 movie, it's Super Mario Momotarō). I didn't watch it, but I think Mario and Peach had some chemestry. I dunno. Also, I don't think it was canon, but for me, Peach is Mario's sister no matter what!

Back