Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

Ninelevendo said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Ninelevendo said:
You enjoy horrible gameplay?
wow that's rude, Partners in Time had perfectly decent gameplay and I won't stand for you bad mouthing it.
I'm the other way around.
So you think PiT didn't have good gameplay? Didn't I just say I wouldn't stand for you bad mouthing it? You're playing with fire m8.

Mio Akiyama said:
Ninelevendo said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Ninelevendo said:
wow that's rude, Partners in Time had perfectly decent gameplay and I won't stand for you bad mouthing it.
So you think PiT didn't have good gameplay? Didn't I just say I wouldn't stand for you bad mouthing it? You're playing with fire m8.
Pretty sure he means Sticker Star.

Paper Mario said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Ninelevendo said:
Mio Akiyama said:
Ninelevendo said:
Pretty sure he means Sticker Star.
I'm like 110% sure he means Partners in Time.

Mcmadness said:
I judge em based off my own individual enjoyment, which for those is about equal.
Ninelevendo said:
Well to be fair he didn't really make it clear at first, but when he said "Im the other way around" I think he was trying to clarify that he was talking about SS and not PIT.

Nysic said:
Sticker Star isn't THAT bad

The art and music is good at least
Yeah, I like the music and I obviously love the artwork because it's in my sig and avatar. It's just a shame that the awesome songs don't have awesome cutscenes and battles to go with them.

My main problem with Sticker Star is just the lack of partners. We were so close to having a Chain Chomp partner.

The game would also be better if basic jump and hammer didn't need stickers. Like, WTF?

Paper Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
I judge em based off my own individual enjoyment, which for those is about equal.
Ninelevendo said:
Well to be fair he didn't really make it clear at first, but when he said "Im the other way around" I think he was trying to clarify that he was talking about SS and not PIT.
I knew what he was talking about all along. I have cheated you, I have cheated all of you.

Baby Luigi said:
Can't it be possible that 'madness also likes Sticker Star as well as Partners in Time?

Congratulations! You win the grand prize! A Baby Luigi plush!

Oh c'mon I already own TWO of those

but I gladly accept because hell, it's Baby Luigi

Baby Luigi said:
Oh c'mon I already own TWO of those

but I gladly accept because hell, it's Baby Luigi

I'm cheap sue me.

No I really love to own a third Baby Luigi plushie <3<3<3

my two other Baby Luigis have a third playmate weeeeeeeeeeeee

My Mario plushies can crush them all. Muahahahahaha.

Baby Luigi said:
No I really love to own a third Baby Luigi plushie <3<3<3

my two other Baby Luigis have a third playmate weeeeeeeeeeeee

Well once I master how to make plushies you'll get one.

Maᴙio said:
Luigidaisy1 said:
I love Super Mario 64, I don't see how this game can be considered overrated when it practically revolutionized the gaming industry.
It's not bad for its time; it did redefine the platforming genre and set a legacy for later third person games. It spawned a craze of 3D platforming, such as Donkey Kong 64, Rayman 2, Gex, Conker, and Banjo Kazooie. But, to call it the best game ever? No, it's not. It aged terribly, but there are some quite devoted adherents to the game that are blind to criticism of the game from a modern perspective.
I know I'm rather late on replying. But I did not say it is the best game ever. I clearly said is redefined the gaming industry, look it up yourself. I love many many many games, and I would definitely call myself a gamer, and I am open to try any game. I know you didn't say this, but I am not nostalgia blind, I love this game because of it's innovation. It is simply a great game. People don't have to like it, but they certainly should not say people only like it because of nostalgia, because that's not true. Also, this game aged very well. It's only opinions that say it aged horribly, because this game is considered one of the greatest, along with Ocarina of Time.

yoshiking14x said:
Donkey Kong should appear again with Mario in the main series(not sure if popular).
Huh? You mean in 2D/3D Platformers, right? If so, they've got their own series of those games, they wouldn't really need to do that. I personally don't like that idea myself, but I'm not the world.

You know I've always wanted a Bowser plushie.

Mcmadness said:
I have one. It came in a shipment that also had Yoshi, Peach and a mushroom I think.

I also have two large Mario plushies, a small Waluigi plushie and a Geno plushie (u jelly)

Paper Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
I have one. It came in a shipment that also had Yoshi, Peach and a mushroom I think.

I also have two large Mario plushies, a small Waluigi plushie and a Geno plushie (u jelly)

Nope, not jelly, never jelly.

Afterall, I'm only humam.

Back