Unpopular opinions about the Mario series

yoshiking14x said:
Wario should comeback as a evil Wario.
Wario should be appear more in general.

Mcmadness said:
Paper Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
You know I've always wanted a Bowser plushie.
I have one. It came in a shipment that also had Yoshi, Peach and a mushroom I think.

I also have two large Mario plushies, a small Waluigi plushie and a Geno plushie (u jelly)

Nope, not jelly, never jelly.

Afterall, I'm only humam.
Greetings, humam.

Derp I R HUMAM DERP

I prefer the gimmicky Mario Kart tracks such as Toad's Factory, Mushroom Gorge, Maple Treeway, Daisy Cruiser, Rainbow Roads, Twisted Mansion, Cheep Cheep Lagoon and more.

Mio Akiyama said:
Bone Dry Dunes and Dolphin Shoals are the best tracks in Mario Kart 8. Fight me.
They also happen to be MY least favorite tracks in the game.

So yes, I have my chain saw out.

Mcmadness said:

They're available on Amazon, and the one by San-ei is WELL MADE so I recommend that if you really want one

Baby Luigi said:
Mcmadness said:

They're available on Amazon, and the one by San-ei is WELL MADE so I recommend that if you really want one
YES YES we have one, and he looks amazing, yet adorable as a plushie. He's very sturdy, yet soft as a baby's skin, and looks intimidating, towering over our other San-ei plushies, just like Bowser.

Yes, it's 30ish bucks, but it's a fitting price, and he's the best Bowser plushie out there.

Cirdec said:
All non Sanei Mario plushies are bad anyway.
Nah, I have two Mario plushies which are great alternatives to the San-ei plushies, but they aren't really soft.

I do have that nonSanei Mario plushie which is over a foot tall and he's not falling apart at all. He feels well made as well.

GalacticPetey said:
I saw several Mario plushies when I was up in the Nintendo store in NYC.
Some of those are most likely the San-ei plushies I was talking about. If you can feel their fabric, they feel REALLY nice.

Shy Guy is one of the better generic enemies tbh

to me all Mario games (other than party, kart, 64, and galaxy) are meh and I only play them when someone else wants to play them

Watch Shy Guy rage now

''Mario on drugs'' jokes aren't funny.

Back