Mario Kart 8 / Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Re: Mario Kart 8

There would have to be a maintenance period for the online game modes though, since with the update does come changes to how online will operate for VS Race, Battle, and Tournaments.

wait hang on
doesnt the dlc pack come out on the 23rd
aka thursday
whats this about it being out tomorrow

...or is europe getting screwed over

they referring from when it's released not tomorrow

There's going to be a maintenance.
I think the update will go live when the maintenance has finished.

Maintenance times are as follows:
NA (PST): April 23rd, 2015 — 12:50AM-2AM
NA (EST): April 23rd, 2015 — 3:50AM-5AM
UK (BST): April 23rd, 2015 — 8:50AM-10AM
EU (CEST): April 23rd, 2015 — 9:50AM-11AM
JP (JST): April 23rd, 2015 — 4:50PM-6PM

So that means 2am for the Western States, 5am for the Eastern States, 10am for UK, 6pm for Japan and 3pm for Eastern Australia.

Time to set my alarm to 5pm (AWST)!

No I'm skipping this one this time.

To download the DLC you need connection to the eshop which won't be available at 2:00 and will start providing DLC at 5:00. I am NOT staying up that late, that has a pretty damn serious effect on my mood and productivity.

I'm probably just not buying it

Lakituthequick said:
I think that because of the pre-order I made back in last years autumn it will be automagically downloaded for me whenever it's available.
no

i did the same thing and i had to manually download it

Nozomi Toujou said:
Lakituthequick said:
I think that because of the pre-order I made back in last years autumn it will be automagically downloaded for me whenever it's available.
no
Last time I started up the game and it gave the option to download it as a menu pop-up thing
easier than going into the eshop

also i'm in school at 10 and i dont really trust my mother enough to download it

Wa

I think Metal Mario may have become my secondary main after Waluigi. So shiny :metal:

Sorry Baby Luigi. I'll still use you for triple starring the DLC cups most likely.

i saw that post on the main page and i was like "since when is there a thread called wa"

Fire Emblem Character said:
i saw that post on the main page and i was like "since when is there a thread called wa"
i was looking at this page trying to work out why it wasnt taking me to some random mj thread

Desmond Miles said:
Nozomi Toujou said:
no
Last time I started up the game and it gave the option to download it as a menu pop-up thing
easier than going into the eshop
i don't think the either of us meant that lol

Back