User Total Drama World Tour ~ Rocker wins!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ As far as the wall can see

Deku Link said:
BMB: ...two votes for Smasher.

i thought you people loved me

Tailmon said:
i thought you people loved me

Last time on User Total Drama World Tour, the eight players climbed Mount Everest in a dare competition, where things got a bit fiesty. In the end though, Cirdec managed to outdare everyone, and Smg2daisy was sent out of the plane with 5 votes. Now, what will do without our favorite Love birds? Anyways, let's find out what we are going to be doing next, all here right now on User Total Drama World Tour!

Lily is comforting a sad Cirdec in first class. He is trying his best not to cry, but is failing at it.

Cirdec: How...could...could this happen?

Lily: It's okay...have another bon-bon.

Lily brings over the tray, and Cirdec just stuffs them all in his mouth. Lily looks at him with disgust.

Lily (confessional): Ugh...if it wasn't for the fact that I was in first class, I wouldn't be around Cirdec. His girl just got eliminated, and it's definitely not worth being around.

Cirdec (confessional) (mouth full): Ijustwantherback! (Sobbing sounds)

The other players are in the economy class, playing a game of cards. Smasher and Toad are a little upset that they got voted, but are enjoying the game with them.

Toad: So...who voted me?

Smasher: We, who voted me?

Rocker/Gutseh/NSY: ...

Rocker (confessional): I'm not saying anything.

Gutseh (confessional): Like I know who everyone voted.

NSY (confessional): My lips are sealed.

Cirdec (confessional): Waaaaaaa! (continues sobbing).

BMB (intercom): Okay players, time to get out of the plane!

They all hop out of the landed plane, seeing the beautiful country side. In front of them, they find the Great Wall of China.

NSY: I always wanted to go here!

BMB: Yep, China!

Lily: They have the best Chinese Lanterns here! I want to go shopping!

BMB: Oh, you'll be shopping...

Lily: Yay, wait...it's not the shopping I am thinking of, right?

BMB: No. Here is your challenge:

I know the previous challenge isn't over, but I might as well allow you guys to get a headstart on the next challenge:

Welcome to Challenge 20! China is well known for other things than the Great Wall. In fact, their cooking is one of the their delicious aspects to them. At least, if you live there. There is some NASTY food here. Your job is to take your food to Chef SonicMario, where he will inspect and analysis the grossness of the Chinese dish. The winner of the challenge will earn Immunity for this challenge.

In order to do this challenge, you must find a recipe for a chinese dish. Try to find the nastiest looking dish that you can, as the least-appealing dish will be the winner. Search recipes.com or just google search it, but link me the site to the recipe list via PM. You have until November 20th at 8pm EST to complete this. Though that do not have it by then will be unable to compete for the immunity challenge.

Cirdec (teary): And Smg2daisy loves Chinese food...

BMB: And...go!

Who will win this revolting challenge, and who will be left in the dust? And what other surprises will we find? Stay tune until after the break.

Because they hate you and want you to give up so you can see your love They wanna win

Police Squad! said:
They wanna win

this

if you've ever watched big brother, the couple-team-people are generally the strongest; and they're the targets

it was basically going to happen eventually

Damn....I really want User Total Drama Revenge of the Island to happen soon.

I was so upset I couldn't participate in a dare challenge like this one was...

This game only has like 7 competitions left, so probably just like two weeks left of this and then we are done! 6 more people have to be eliminated before we get a winner!

i'd host revenge of the island if i didn't suck at hosting ubb5

i probably should get back to that game soon

The players go on top of the Wall of China, searching for whatever they could to show to Chef.

Cirdec (confessional): You know....five people threw her out of the game. I...I will not let her down!!!

Cirdec suddenly gets angry, and just charges ahead of everyone throughout the stores. Toad and Cirdec crash right into a small shack, where they find their items.

Toad: Hey, we can't have the same thing!

Cirdec: Cry about it. First one there will probably get the better advantage.

They sprint towards the finish while NSY is doing his best not to throw up as he is in another store.

NSY: Yuck...how can people stand to even eat this. I just this'll do.

Rocker is busy hunting in a chicken farm, where he is debating what is the grossest.

Rocker: Can I have that?

Storeowner: *nods*

Rocker: Thanks!

Lily is busy looking at the fancy attire that is in the place. She debating between a some different asian designs, gigglying in joy.

Smasher is looking throughout all the buildings, yet having no luck for his items.

Smasher: Darn it, where in the world is all this stuff!? Ugh...I hope I'm not last.

Gutseh, who found his item first, arrives at the location first, cheering in happiness.

BMB: Looks like Gutseh takes the lead! They better hurry before I chime the bell-

Cirdec and Toad are sprinting full blast, and suddenly crash at the finish line, managing to avoid their item to fall on the ground.

BMB: Both of you are in!

NSY and Rocker come next, having their items all ready and presented.

BMB: Only two people left! But the time is closing in!

Rocker: I think it's just Smasher and Li-Lily!?

Lily comes walking over with her dish, but in a fancy asian outfit that has pink tiger lilies on it. Her hair is tied into a nice asian bun. She is fanning her make-up covered face, looking very dignified.

Gutseh: Damn Lily, you look...

NSY: Hot.

Gutseh: Hey, shush!

Lily: Oh, you boys...

BMB: Well, I don't see Smasher anywhere; guess it is time to ring the be-

Smasher comes up the hill, sprinting at ten fold as he mades his way here. Suddenly, he cannot seem to stop, and keeps on going until he clashes with the gong.

BMB: Well, the gong has been rung! All seven of you are in! Show me your items!

1068447.jpg

[quote author=Player 3]Mix flour and 1 teaspoon salt together in a large bowl; pour in boiling water and quickly mix together until water is absorbed. Work cold water, about 1 tablespoon at a time, into flour mixture just until dough forms. Knead dough for 10 minutes. Cover bowl with a damp cloth and let dough rest for 40 minutes.

Turn dough onto a lightly floured work surface; divide into 4 equal pieces.

Roll 1 piece of dough into a large thin round; brush the top with vegetable oil and sprinkle with about 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 the green onions. Pick up 1 end of the round and roll dough around green onions into a long scroll-shape. Take 1 scroll end and roll dough into a disk. Repeat with remaining dough, letting each disk rest for 10 minutes.

Heat about 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Place 1 disk on a floured surface and roll into a 1/2-inch thick round; cook in the hot oil until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining disks.

i don't know if you meant the ugliest looking one, or the one that tastes the worst, but i went with ugliest so HERE YA GO[/quote]

BMB: Okay Chef, time for you to judge this.

Chef comes out, looking at the seven dishes in front of him. He looks at Cirdec and Toad's.

Chef: Really, the same thing? Nope.

Toad: Told y-

Cirdec: Shush!

He moves over to Lily's and Rocker's, and holds back something in his throat. Lily and Rocker smile at each other. Chef then moves over to NSY's.

Chef: That actually looks appealing. Nope.

NSY: ...

Chef finally moves over to Smasher, where immediately he turns around and throws up.

Chef: Yep...this one's a winner.

BMB: Smasher, you are the winner of this challenge, and thus has immunity!

Smasher: Yes!

He smiles widely as Chef continues to throw up. Everyone else sees the dish, and also begins to throw up, making a puke mess.

BMB: ...let's all get out of here before we all die...

Who will be going out of the six that are not immuned, and who be in our final six? Find out after the break.

two of those are labelled gutseh

Then you can go home to your sweetie :)

The contestants are all outside of the bathroom confessional, deciding on who they want to vote out.

Lily: Ugh...it's tough.

Toad: I know, I know...

Cirdec: ...I really don't want to see Smg2daisy yet...

All of them cast their votes, and then return to the elimination room. Lily is still in her chinese outfit, looking sharp as ever.

BMB: All the votes are in, and the following players are safe: Smasher, Lily, Rocker, and NSY.

They all catch their bags of peanuts, smiling in joy.

BMB: The person going out between the three of you is...

Gutseh is biting his lip in prepareness, Cirdec is looking gloomy, and Toad is glaring at Cirdec.

BMB: ...Cirdec!

Cirdec: Yep...

Cirdec nods, walking towards the door plane. The host hands him the parachute, which accidentally pops open, revealing all the Chinese food everyone found.

Cirdec: Ew...no!

Cirdec tries to push it away, but the parachute bag gets tangled around him, and he slips out of the plane will all that stuff.

BMB: Smasher, as winner, you get to invite someone to first class.

Smasher: ....okay, fine, Lily.

Lily: Yay!

Everyone else moans at not being able to be around dressy Lily.

BMB: Okay, everyone back to your lodges!

Wow, now the old members of Team Amethyst have gone two to one member. Will this streak continue, or will the next eliminated player be quite the shocker? And what else will the next location hold for the final six? Find out here next time on User Total Drama World Tour!

Re: User Total Drama World Tour ~ Tastier than the Serengeti

I'm not in this, but it and variants are eaten throughout Southeast Asia.

yes, and americans can eat haggis if they so wish. that doesn't make that dish any less scottish.

Last time on User Total Darma World Tour, the contestants all raced along the Great Wall of China, looking for the most revolting foods that China has to offer. We got to see some tough crowds, some pretty Lilys, and a puke-a-thon like no other! Smasher won it in the end, with Cirdec taking the drop of shame. With only six left, who will win this time, and who will be following behind the other eliminee's footsteps? All here right now on User Total Drama World Tour!

Lily is back in her usual clothes, wasting off all that make-up she had on.

Smasher: You've been at that for the last two days. Give it a break.

Lily: Hey, it's not easy taking off make-up.

Lily (confessional): Ever since Smg2daisy left, I'm the last female of the group. I'm also in the final six with five other guys. This is probably going to be annoying if the guys keep on hounding me. Especially Gutseh.

Gutseh, Toad, and Rocker are all playing a card game while NSY is taking a nap when BMB calls them to put on their seatbelts. The plane lands a bit rough, and everyone but NSY remains in their seats. NSY wakes up hitting his head against the ceiling, rubbing it.

BMB (intercom): Time to come out!

All the contestants walk out of the plane, viewing the wide open grasslands with some elephants, zebras, and giraffe's roaming by. All of them are in awe.

BMB: Welcome to the Serengeti.

Rocker: We are in africa, correct?

BMB: Yes we are. The wide open fields, all the amazing animals, both friendly and not so friendly...

Gutseh: Please, just get on with the challenge.

BMB: ...Fine. Bring out the crate!

Chef brings out this crate that is shaking as though there is a wild animal in the inside of it. All the contestants get scared as box opens up. Suddenly, they just stare as they see a normal person, waving to them.

DragonFreak: Hi.

BMB: This is DF, and he'll be your hunting target!

DragonFreak: Wait, what?

BMB: Let me explain the challenge:

Challenge 21 is here! This challenge will have you going on a Safari hunt! Yep, your goal is to find DragonFreak, who will be moving around throughout the 20 locations in this place! Your goal is to try to catch DragonFreak by visiting different locations, and if you are on the same location as DragonFreak, you'll get to use a tranquilizer ball and knock DF asleep! However, bump into another player at the same location, and you'll knock each other out for 2 turns, which could end up missing out if DragonFreak visits that location too.

DF will have sheet that looks like this:

Locations:

And you guys will have a have to decide what order you want to visit the locations as well.

Example:
Player 1

Basically, it's like playing tag, except for having to guessimate when DragonFreak will appear when. You must give me all 20 at a time, and if no one gets DragonFreak by the first 20, then you guys will have to try again (DragonFreak's sheet won't change, so just change the order of your list). The first person to catch DragonFreak will be crowned the winner of this challenge, as well as having immunity from this elimination! Good luck!

DF: Really?

BMB: Yep, and you get a bit of a head-start, so go!

DragonFreak sprints out into the distance.

Who will manage to snag DragonFreak, and who will end up tranquilized to the point of no return? Find out after the break!

why did all the fun challenges have to start when I got sent out T_T

New Super Mario said:
Pulling for you toad <3

i don't like you

Back