Name stupid things you've done related to Smash Bros in the past.

3D Player 2004

Your local Luigi, Daisy, Yoshi, and Diddy Kong fan
Banned User
This might surprise you but I used to treat people who said that Little Mac was likely the same way I treated people who said Goku/Shrek was likely.

Around the same time as I was watching a bunch of Smash 4 fake trailers compiled by random users on the spot, I also watched and marked the real trailer as fake in the comment section because Wii Fit Trainer was not believable.

What were your moments of stupidity regarding this game.

I believed my friend, who said Mew was an unlockable playable character in Melee.

He said Mew was a Mr. Game & Watch Clone.

When Smash 5 is announced for the next console, I'm gonna troll people by saying Finn and Jake are likely, then after a year and a half I'll feel guilty. :lol:

I wasted a golden hammer on my first Brawl file on a easy challenge.

I did what nearly every little sibling does to game save files.

Accidentally erased them.

Smasher said:
I wasted a golden hammer on my first Brawl file on a easy challenge.
I wasted them on random challenges thinking that they were infinite.

To be quite honest though, I don't feel bad about using the golden hammer, because there are certain things that I just cannot win without cheating!!

supermariofan said:
To be quite honest though, I don't feel bad about using the golden hammer, because there are certain things that I just cannot win without cheating!!
Just use mods.

Taunted in 5 bob-ombs in training mode

tis very hilarious

Tried to Bowser Bomb (Or whatever you call it) someone as Bowser, but instead fell off the edge.

That's not really that stupid.

Star KO someone and then get hit a Bob-omb.
Play as Meta Knight and lose to someone playing with Ganondorf.

Actually, I play as Ganondorf all the time, and I always beat Meta Knight easily.

EDIT: I know something really stupid I did. Being in Sudden Death, hitting someone, and as they are flying away, get hit by a Bob-Omb and get KO'd. lol this makes me go crazy when this happens.

Luigidaisy1 said:
Actually, I play as Ganondorf all the time, and I always beat Meta Knight easily.

EDIT: I know something really stupid I did. Being in Sudden Death, hitting someone, and as they are flying away, get hit by a Bob-Omb and get KO'd. lol this makes me go crazy when this happens.
Level 9 opponents are easy. Competitors that really know what they're doing are hard.

Ninelevendo said:
Luigidaisy1 said:

Level 9 opponents are easy. Competitors that really know what they're doing are hard.
That's what I meant.

Ninelevendo said:
Level 9 opponents are easy.

but they're so damn enjoyable, especially in the first two smash bros. games

(in brawl, they kinda suck though)

I ended up wasting my Golden Hammers on the Masterpieces in Brawl as a child. I don't have anymore Golden Hammers, but this is the first and only Brawl file that's ever been made, so I don't want to erase like over 6 years of memories... .__.

And while this isn't something I did on purpose, this is what happens when I play Doubles in Brawl.

Baby Man said:
Ninelevendo said:
Level 9 opponents are easy.

but they're so dang enjoyable, especially in the first two smash bros. games

(in brawl, they kinda suck though)
They are more enjoyable, but still aren't human enough to be a challenge that you can accept losing.

i've never purchased a smash bros game

i've played it at other peoples' houses, sure, but i've never owned it myself.

that's a stupid move in and of itself, i think.

And I'm Javert said:
i've never purchased a smash bros game

i've played it at other peoples' houses, sure, but i've never owned it myself.

that's a stupid move in and of itself, i think.
:dk2:

Fired Mario's final smash the wrong way. Tried to pick up a Bob-Omb that suddenly lights a millisecond before I touch it. Get blasted away by a Bob-Omb in Sudden Death before my last opponent finishes being Star KO'd. Attempted to put an O'Chunks skin over Donkey Kong that froze the game. Missed with Meta Knight's final smash. Grabbed a Smash Ball with Bowser's up-B, only to lose it because I couldn't use the final smash until I hit the ground. Countless other things.

Paper Mario said:
Fired Mario's final smash the wrong way. Tried to pick up a Bob-Omb that suddenly lights a millisecond before I touch it. Get blasted away by a Bob-Omb in Sudden Death before my last opponent finishes being Star KO'd. Attempted to put an O'Chunks skin over Donkey Kong that froze the game. Missed with Meta Knight's final smash. Grabbed a Smash Ball with Bowser's up-B, only to lose it because I couldn't use the final smash until I hit the ground. Countless other things.

are you a hacker?

Back