Mario pictures

MP8Scene.jpg

Mister Wu said:
That surely is impressive, but think at those two little turtles who have to do this with a big and possibly also heavy shell on the back:
M%26S_Rio_WiiU_Larry_Handstand.png

Can Larry do this?

2aAq9fG.jpg

Rosalina's new series icon.

gnes8kb.jpg

Note: The Grand Star icon is only used for contents that originated from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. In Smash Wii U, 1 stage, 9 BGM tracks, 13 trophies, and 2 trophy boxes meet that criteria.

200px-Bowser_%28Lost_Levels%29.png

Maybe Bowser would have been less of a jerk if he was created with arms that work well.

LeftyGreenMario said:
can you do one-slot series icons or...?

Smash Wii U has some unused series icon IDs that you can use. As such, it's possible to give Rosalina her own series icon without affecting all the other Super Mario Bros. series fighters, as shown on the image below.

Yrl1pYJ.jpg

The same scenario also applies to Dr. Mario, but he'd use the Megavitamin for his series icon instead.

Dr. Mario Series Icon

Somebody has to talk to Peach about her baking problem.

MnSG said:
Smash Wii U has some unused series icon IDs that you can use. As such, it's possible to give Rosalina her own series icon without affecting all the other Super Mario Bros. series fighters, as shown on the image below.

The same scenario also applies to Dr. Mario, but he'd use the Megavitamin for his series icon instead.
Cool. How to do this?

I'm going to ask my sister for ideas, but I have Del Taco and Chipotle in mind....

LeftyGreenMario said:
Cool. How to do this?

I'm going to ask my sister for ideas, but I have Del Taco and Chipotle in mind....

GAMEBANANA has some guides that you can possibly refer to, but replacing the series icons for the trophies and trophy boxes will require a lot of parameter work.

MnSG said:

Dr. Mario Series Icon
Hm... not on Spriter's Resource yet.
I am disappoint.

Sadly, I don't think anyone on the Internet cried about horrible, horrible censorship at the time.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Sadly, I don't think anyone on the Internet cried about horrible, horrible censorship at the time.

In North America, no wine drinking allowed!

Smk_bowser_1st_animated_us.gif
Smk_princess_1st_sprite_us.gif

Luigi's bio

Maybe Mario's younger brother has what it takes to become the ultimate Super Star. He's smarter than Mario, but can brains overcome brawn in this contest?

And that is why Luigi stars in the edutainment games and not Mario.

memoryman3 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
Luigi's bio

Maybe Mario's younger brother has what it takes to become the ultimate Super Star. He's smarter than Mario, but can brains overcome brawn in this contest?

What?

This is weird, coming from you, who likes to draw all sorts of your made-up information from official bios.

MnSG said:
LeftyGreenMario said:

In North America, no wine drinking allowed!

Smk_bowser_1st_animated_us.gif
Smk_princess_1st_sprite_us.gif

I reckon Peach is taking a sip of the champagne every time she catches the bottle. :P

Back