Mario pictures

This is how I view Disneyland. Chaos, anguish, brimstone, misery, and lava and the worst part is that you have to wait in lines.

I remember having very, very bad memories of that minigame.

But a lot of my experiences with the first 3 Mario Parties were not exactly positive.

I decided to give Melee's debug menu a test, and have set up some amusing matches. Below we have Giga Bowser taking on two Fighting Wire Frames.

Iq3dU8O.png

8JX4fZ8.png

Giga Bowser has taken so much damage, and yet his enemies still can't defeat him? He's not impervious to knockback here people!

I actually set this all up with Melee's debug menu, by making Giga Bowser's knockback taken value very low. At low damage, he hardly even flinches, and increasing his size adds to the knockback resistance as well.

DcPYjaY.png

Metal Giga Bowser, three Fighting Wire Frames, Dark Master Hand, and Dark Crazy Hand?! This is madness!!

I hope one day, some mod will make 8 player Smash will support Master Hand, Crazy Hand, and Master Core and those three respawn at some point after they're defeated.

175px-HammerBro_SMRPG.png

It's eyes look like they aren't even attached to it's head.

"its", Mcmadness, "its".

I also don't think it's really part of its head BECAUSE of the shadows. If it were attached, you wouldn't see the shadows behave like that.

What I don't like is probably those pencil-sketched textures on the knees of that thing.

Back