Mario pictures

MKSC_YoshiDesert.PNG

MnSG said:
*img*

Don't mess with the Lumas, Wario!

She should just throw three smart bombs on him instead.

Baby Luigi said:
MnSG said:
*img*

Don't mess with the Lumas, Wario!

She should just throw three smart bombs on him instead.

Make a mod where Rosalina launches Smart Bombs instead of Lumas ;D

Alex95 said:
Make a mod where Rosalina launches Smart Bombs instead of Lumas ;D

I know how to make characters spawn items but I'm not sure about launching them.

Reminds me of this video

Mister Wu said:
I really wonder why his tail disappeared, I like it when they don't try too hard to go antropomorphic.

It's possible that K. Rool lost his tail after receiving a good thrashing from K. Lumsy.

Dismemberment. Y'know, for kids!

800px-Gooperfight.jpeg

not exactly the correct picture of dismemberment, but the game should've just let you pull off this thing's face

On another note, I forget who brought up the point, but someone mentioned once that the boss battles in Super Mario Sunshine are all really disgusting. Pulling off a Blooper's nose, cleaning a giant eel's teeth, one other one I was going to mention but I can't remember, they're pretty gross.

Nah, you're pulling off its tentacles.

I really wonder how Nintendo was able to get away with that. Heck, the tentacle you pull off still wriggles a bit on its own.

Seeing the tentacles wriggle around on their own just gives me the creeps. Blugh.

J-Luigi said:
On another note, I forget who brought up the point, but someone mentioned once that the boss battles in Super Mario Sunshine are all really disgusting. Pulling off a Blooper's nose, cleaning a giant eel's teeth, one other one I was going to mention but I can't remember, they're pretty gross.
There's also Petey Piranha, which has you forcing him to drink until he's literally filled up and then slamming down on his stomach.

There is Phanta Manta that isn't disgusting, but I haven't played the game, so I can't recall anything else. King Boo's fight too isn't that bad for what I've seen.

Magikrazy said:
J-Luigi said:
There's also Petey Piranha, which has you forcing him to drink until he's literally filled up and then slamming down on his stomach.

And then he pukes it out. Pretty sure that's the worst part of the whole battle.

Tadaomi Karasuma said:
There is Phanta Manta that isn't disgusting, but I haven't played the game, so I can't recall anything else. King Boo's fight too isn't that bad for what I've seen.
Phanta Manta dumps his goop all over a hotel's front yard. Tame compared to the others, but still not all that pleasing.

The only disgusting thing I can think about SMS King Boo is him visibly salivating, with his tongue pretty much always out. Probably not on the level of the other bosses (Gooper Blooper looks really cruel to me now that I think about it...).

A game that's all about cleaning up disgusting toxic colorful sewage dumps is very disgusting. Even its American commercial is kitschy and disgusting.

Remind you that many levels take place on beaches and you know how filthy those can get.

Back