Mario pictures

Tadaomi Karasuma said:
Tbch, she looks kinda cute, maybe enough to kidnap her yourself.

I wouldn't kidnap her but I would take her out for dinner. Maybe a movie afterwards.

GAH! How can you distort Baby Luigi???

386px-BabyLuigibeinghimself.PNG

MnSG said:
When it comes to dresses, Rosalina pretty much has the most elegant dress. Makes her feel more attractive, especially when using certain karts.
not on the Biddybuggy.

Mcmadness said:
SMO-E32017-scrn03.jpg

You know, normally I'm pretty passive towards saving Peach, it's a thing I've done many times but I've never felt like it's something I've wanted to do.

But this image makes me want to save her.

I thought you wanted to save Bowser.

Save him from crappy characterization yes but I prefer fighting him in the games themselves.

SpikeBassNSMB.png

It amuses me how NSMB DS is full of several enemies that only ever appeared in that one game.

Mcmadness said:
SpikeBassNSMB.png

It amuses me how NSMB DS is full of several enemies that only ever appeared in that one game.

PorcuPufferNSMBU.png

The Porcupuffer says that no one else can take its job. Hit the road imposter!

Does anyone remember Snailcorns?

Baby Luigi said:
Does anyone remember Snailcorns?

Yup, still not sure what the deal was with them.

There, see, told you New Super Mario Bros. has toxic influence over all the Mario games.

Super_Princess_Peach.jpg

I never liked this boxart. It's so plain and makes Peach look so vapid.

It's especially irritating since if you open the case and look at the manual, you are greeted by this.

super_princess_peach_conceptart_yjFnK.jpg

This is a much better looking cover yet it's only used for the manual.

Reminds me I want to play that game again but haven't had the actual game in ages, only the box (this is true for many of my DS games, sadly younger me was terrible at keeping track of those tiny things)

Meanwhile, Dr. Mario grabs some popcorn....

Testing character imports between TTYD and SPM. Animation not really achieved (except when Luigi would've held the map, suddenly the idle animation kicked in) yet but still, I like the possibilities this could lead to.
hMWyadK.png

PLEASE DON"T MAKE ME SIT THROUGH THE DARK PROGNOSTICUS OKAY!?!?!?!?

I JUST WANT MY MAIL

S0r2SYv.png

Why is this not a thing yet??? <3 <3

Back