Mario pictures

Mcmadness said:
I must know what this live action video is.
Behold: disappointment.

the heck is that supposed to be?

Time Turner said:
As far as I can tell, every item has an associated video with it. You return the item, you get a video. This is one of those videos.

Lame. I wanted some cheesy FMVs dammit.

memoryman3 said:
Princess Zelda said:

My reaction to that image

*img*

I don't see what's so offensive about this particular image that provokes such a barbaric rage inside of you.

It's not even a case of "durr hurr Yoshi is stealing the spotlight from my waifu" like the Mario + Rabbids group art, where, at some twisted angle, I can still see where you're coming from. It's just an innocent picture of Yoshi carrying Baby Mario.

Wait, I just realized you're the same guy who thinks just Baby Mario and Baby Luigi being playable is sexist. That makes sense now. Anything will offend you.

Pauline was The first woman to ever appear in a Mario game. Daisy was a ways after that.

2xzCJcI.jpg

Don't underestimate the power of Wario-Man's gas. It's a killer!!

And for those who are curious, I did modify Wario-Man's moveset so that a clean hit with a full power Wario Waft is guaranteed to 1-hit KO even a 1.7x-sized metal fighter at any Omega Form stage.

I've always seen this picture as Luigi's head being held by disembodied hands.

It actually looks 2D now that I'm looking at it closely.

I definitely does. Look at the tongue. And look at how the arms are connected to the hands as if it was pieced through 2D. I'm not sure to what degree it's 2D or not, because some parts still look 3D. Like, the hat has uneven and weird seams going on too as if there is UV going on, and so that'll imply 3D.

0RXblkE.png

Peach: Whoa, she sure looks tall. Is that even right?
Daisy: Come on, you can't play Tennis with those shoes!! That's so unfair!!
Rosalina: Sorry, but I can't help it if I'm tall.

Peach, Daisy, and Rosalina models belong to ToddynhoIce, while the high heels were made by MaiMami.

Time Turner said:
img

guess who's back
Daily reminder that I still have to find a full playthrough of the Deluxe version.
Also lol you have the Mac version that even has the final dialogue in it (it was not entirely cut for some reason).

By the way, I once wrote on the wiki that the belly plates being separated from the rear shell was the distinguishing feature of Bowser's species. What does Mario is Missing shows?

BeachKoopa-Bowser.png

You see, if Mario is Missing respects this, it must be an ultimate trait.

Back