Mario pictures

Coin_Stack_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

sms_noki_mother.jpg

I just want to smoosh it's cheeks.

Guess he wasn't our boy.

Super-Mario-Odyssey-screenshots-gallery-08-11-2017-4.jpg

Would make for a great wallpaper.

Real talk though the Koopaling models in Smash 4 are hideous. Roy and Morton look too tiny, Iggy looks laughable and Lemmy is ugly as sin. Only Larry, Wendy, and Ludwig look decent because their body shapes are at least similar to Jr's. But those other four look pretty bad.

Honestly I would have preferred it if they just gave Junior regular color swaps that just referenced Koopaling color schemes.

I'd like it if Bowser Jr. had 8 additional slots just for recolors so the poorly-done model fan imports at least satisfy the Koopaling fans a bit while not sacrificing Bowser Jr.. And Smash 4's file structure makes it totally doable, just as how Smash 4's file structure allows for multiple recolors for Wario-man and Giga Bowser transformations.

^That would also work. I don't get why Little Mac is the only one who gets to have more than eight costumes. They even cut down on Wario's costumes in this game from Brawl.

GalacticPetey said:
^That would also work. I don't get why Little Mac is the only one who gets to have more than eight costumes. They even cut down on Wario's costumes in this game from Brawl.

I guess one reason could be ISO size limits, as even some of the old remixes had their lengths shortened for no good reason. For one example, the DK Rap is only a few seconds longer than the Master Core BGM, and yet the portion of the track that covers Lanky and Chunky got cut off.

I think compression makes ISO size moot. Besides, character models take up not much space. An 8-slot expansion folder for Mario, for instance, is 51.7 MB (a full dump of Smash Wii U is around 13.6 GB if not more because I didn't have all DLC at the time the Smash dump folder was created), and I don't think that's entirely compressed. I have no clue why songs would get chopped off. It doesn't save that much space and if they're going to butcher songs like that, I don't even know why they would bother including them in the first place.

You know what? Characters can also be one-slot size modded too, so you can have Koopalings that actually are proportional to each other, hell they already have different bone structures from each other in the first place. The problem is, of course, are the hit-box alterations, which is probably the main reason they don't do it. Characters like Lemmy will have an advantage over characters like Morton if that was the case. But for the fun of modding, it's completely do-able to make them proportional for their slot.

I must know what this live action video is.

MnSG said:
GalacticPetey said:

I guess one reason could be ISO size limits, as even some of the old remixes had their lengths shortened for no good reason. For one example, the DK Rap is only a few seconds longer than the Master Core BGM, and yet the portion of the track that covers Lanky and Chunky got cut off.

The Wii U can hold 25GB of data per WUD.

Back