Mario pictures

SMBOriginalStory.jpg

The ever elusive King Toadstool, said to walk through the line of being canon and non-canon

Why is this in Korean?

Because let's face it, Kuppa is a Korean dish, so in the end Bowser is Korean and every event in the Mario universe happened in Korea all the time.

Does that mean at one point Bowser will be singing this?

Just realized this:

Club Nintendo 2016 calendar
2016_Club_Nintendo_Calendar_Art.jpg

Yoshi's Safari
Yoshi%27s_Safari_-_Yoshi_Viewpoint_Artwork.png

Nintendo LINE
NL_Calendar_12_2015.jpg

Super Mario World
Mario_and_Yoshi_SMW.png

Mario Kart 8 LINE
MK8-Line-Yoshi-Singing.gif

Super Mario Kart
MKYoshi.PNG

So, Yoshi's original design hasn't been entirely forgotten.
To be fair, after the Super Mario Picture Books showed that the original design was capable of all the current poses while still having a more distinct personality - being more dinosaur-like rather than antropomorphic - I hope they will give it a second chance.

If Yoshi has his original design and has a less annoying voice, I won't complain at all.

I'll embrace it.

MnSG said:
Is it bad that I say that I like Yoshi's humanoid posture more?

Yoshi_mscart.png
You're supposed to like it more: antropomorphic postures are meant to be relatable to the audience with respect to animal postures which are "alien". But I personally like the "chordata" animals and their postures, and I'd rather have Raffin from the hand-drawn Franklin the Turtle cartoons over the current Alvin the Chipmunk.
Also, in my opinion that pose is nice but is not on the same level as this:
SMFPB2_Pages_1_2.png

I prefer Yoshi's updated face, but I'm not keen on the more upright posture. I prefer the Yoshis when they have a more leaned over posture. I just think for them it looks a bit more natural, as the upright one just doesn't seem right to me.

Though even then the stickers are still there so it makes me wonder.

Man, those are great! I especially like Lemmy and Bowser Jr. being hungry, Mario making pancakes, and Luigi sleeping. Also, it looks like it didn't take long after shirtless Mario for shirtless Luigi to make an appearance!

Until Blue Toad throws a fireball at Mario and causes Mario to land on a jumping Luigi's head and making that Luigi die.

Back