The Official Music Thread

Radagast the Brown said:
Phantom L said:
Pokémon Trainer Rin Kagamine said:
Well, I got a bunch of songs I like on my phone as a present yesterday, but in the process a bunch of other songs got downloaded.

So now I'm listening to other stuff like Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood, etc. alongside Vocaloid.
Listen to Gorillaz
Trust me, it has animated characters, I know you would like them.
One of them is Japanese!
*Suspicious look*
What is her (his?) name?

Radagast the Brown said:
Phantom L said:
Well, I got a bunch of songs I like on my phone as a present yesterday, but in the process a bunch of other songs got downloaded.

So now I'm listening to other stuff like Katy Perry and Carrie Underwood, etc. alongside Vocaloid.
Listen to Gorillaz
Trust me, it has animated characters, I know you would like them.
One of them is Japanese!
*Suspicious look*
What is her (his?) name?

^typical anime freak right here

Her name's noodle, and she's strangely attractive. Honestly, dear girl, you not knowing the Gorillaz, it's like you don't know music!

@Neptune; Can you blame a girl who grew up with Country music until she was 10 for not knowing the Gorrilaz?

I mean come on
Gorillaz+PNG.png

you must havd seen these guys before. Even the girls at school with thier horrible music tastes have heard of gorillaz or at least one of thier songs.

Phantom L said:
I mean come on
Gorillaz+PNG.png

you must havd seen these guys before. Even the girls at school with thier horrible music tastes have heard of gorillaz or at least one of thier songs.

What is this feeling?

WHY IS NOODLE ATTRACTIVE TO MEE?!

No. If I did the basic math right she's 19.

Btw is there a good song specificly by her I should listen to first?

Lol, well I mean in rl.
I think...
She was 16 in 2005/6 so she must be
About 22 or 23 now.

EDIT: I would listen to DARE as you would like it. There is also Clint Eastwood, Feel Good inc. and Stylo which are some of thier best known songs.

City's breakin' down on a camel's back,
They just have to go 'cos they don't know whack,
So while you fill the streets it's appealing to see,
You won't get out the county, 'cos you're mad and free,

You've got a new horizon it's ephemeral style,
A melancholy town where we never smile,
And all I wanna hear is the message beep,
My dreams, they gotta catch me, 'cos I don't get sleep, no,

Phantom L said:
Lol, well I mean in rl.
I think...
She was 16 in 2005/6 so she must be
About 22 or 23 now.

EDIT: I would listen to DARE as you would like it. There is also Clint Eastwood, Feel Good inc. and Stylo which are some of thier best known songs.
Okay. I'm gonna go listen to it now, since I have headphones and my mom leaves me alone when I'm listening to music.

Edit: Just listened to it. It's a tiny bit slow from what I usually listen to, but it's kinda good.

She has a good voice (I listened to the Noodle only version), but it's a bit quiet.

Other than that I like it.

>Found a great band that Rin likes
I deserve an award for this.
Good to hear, they have lots of songs. Most are sang by 2D (the guy with no eyeballs) except ones with feat. Artists, and DARE.

Also, the name of the actual real life guy who is best known in the band is called Damon Albarn who is in other bands too, but not animated ones.

award.jpg

YAY LILY!

(Don't blame me I couldn't find anything that said "Lily")
--
I might listen to more later, my wifi is being stupid so youtube won't load, and I don't have any data left.

You do know I do listen to other stuff just not as often right? *Twitch*

But I still listen to Vocaloid.

Like now.

No. I really don't want to though.

My ears didn't bleed.

Back