post any random Mario thought on your mind

I can't believe the NOA translate it like that.

Do they know that Birdo looks nothing like a man?

They are just gonna confuse children and trigger some other people by doing this , smh.

It's Toad, what did you expect.

Ghostly Yoshi said:
Birdo is a species, not a character. So obviously, there are going to be some male Birdos and some female ones. I don't know why there's so much speculation going on around this topic.
Apart that this species/character discussion can ignite quite a few flames as well, I'm honestly surprised they didn't use she or it. The first one was consistent with how magenta Birdos were referred to in the past and with the appearance of this Birdo, the latter is the smart way of avoiding this topic entirely - that's what they did with Dorrie in Super Mario Odyssey, probably after they realized that it was given a female name despite being referred to as a male in Super Mario 64...
Using he means pretty much following the Japanese bio of Birdo disregarding what are the Western ways of more respectfully dealing with this topic, and you don't want to do that especially now, unless you want to give Toad even more exposure...

EDIT: it was exposure, not exposition...

Has it been considered that perhaps this was done to generate talk on purpose?

After all, any publicity is good publicity.

I doubt Nintendo would go out of their way to this.
It's probably just one of those cases where they flip-flop on Birdo's gender like that one MKDD website.

When King DeDeDe gets possessed you gotta fight the thing after he's been beaten.

When Bowser gets possessed the thing gets destroyed more or less after you beat Bowser.

Kinda amusing.

https://twitter.com/VGArtAndTidbits/status/1048380766093266945
English Encyclopedia Super Mario Bros screens.
Also rev up those Japanese comparisons Mister Wu because the book claims that Larry is the Koopalings' leader, again.
Does anyone know what Larry's japanese Smash trophy description says, for that matter?

Once again , i was able to give Rosalina her more beautiful and fitting voice provided by Kerri Kane, this time in Super Mario Party.

Now i can party for real in the game

But then you put Bowser's rubbish counterpart so I'll have to give you a 5/10

6/10 for honesty

minus 4 because shenanigans

Swiftie_Luma said:
Once again , i was able to give Rosalina her more beautiful and fitting voice provided by Kerri Kane, this time in Super Mario Party.

can you help us mod super mario party

I've made this post a while back in the Ideas for Mario Party 11 topic

Russian Baby Luigi said:
+story mode. i don't care if they half-ass it, a stupid story is party of the charm
+focus on star rush
+have a glut of content on the same level as Mario Party DS
+ONLINE. MULTIPLAYER. PLEASE.
+return the old hosts
+return unique-post minigame animations
+return the pre-play minigame screen
+playable baby mario and baby luigi

I really can't believe Super Mario Party did almost all of these, INCLUDING a pre-play minigame screen on the same spirit as Mario Party, only even better, which is the best practice minigame thing Mario Party has ever had. Even the online, as disappointing as it is, is finally actually implemented. And the game has a lot of content too, with collectible stickers and gems!

So yeah, all it really needs is playable Baby Mario and Baby Luigi and the glorious return of the fighting sun and moon guys.

What are you trying to mod anyway? It depends on what method you're using. Some are extremely safe and idiot proof (eg Luma3DS), others are less so.

Swiftie_Luma said:

I have to say, I was able to stand her voice and personality in previous games, but they basically changed her into a blue Peach in this one, judging by gameplay vids. I was actually disappointed.

Blue Peach because she's acting excited at a party?

Cmon, let the poor girl have some fun!

I still think Mercedes Rose was the best voice for Rosalina. She still sounded like she was having a lot of fun in Mario Kart Wii, not sad and stoic at all.

I think the main problem is how high and squeaky her voice is now.

J & Siph said:
I think the main problem is how high and squeaky her voice is now.
Holy shit... the same thing happened to Peach after SM64!

Ok so, we have a great 3D Mario

The best tennis game since power tennis (though still missing some things)

A great Mario Kart

A Mario Party that fans seem to like for the most part

Luigi's Mansion 3 on the way.

A port nobody asked for

Whats left on the spectrum of "Mario games that you can expect to have on each console before Nintendo moves on"

Mcmadness said:
Ok so, we have a great 3D Mario

The best tennis game since power tennis (though still missing some things)

A great Mario Kart

A Mario Party that fans seem to like for the most part

Luigi's Mansion 3 on the way.

A port nobody asked for

Whats left on the spectrum of "Mario games that you can expect to have on each console before Nintendo moves on"
A good Paper Mario (or Mario & Luigi, if they decide to go for it).

inb4 colour splash port

Back