Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

super_smash_bros_height_chart_by_kumaonioni-d7rh0a4.jpg

As you can see, this is a height chart, but I'd also like to share some of the characters weight, of what I could find:

Lucario: 119 Ibs
Charizard: 199.5 Ibs
Pikachu: 13.2 Ibs
Greninja: 88.2 Ibs
Zero Suit Samus: 198 Ibs
Donkey Kong: 800 Ibs
Mewtwo: 269 Ibs
Jigglypuff: 12.1 Ibs

Alex95 said:
King Dedede just became a lot less threatening, and I guess Little Mac can't be called "little" anymore if he's the same height as Charizard...who is much smaller than I thought it was itself.
Charizard is a shock? Look at King Dedede.

Nobody's going to mention that Mario's nose is about the same size as Pit's head, even though they're both about the same height?

There is another case of inconsistency in anatomy I noticed when playing the time trials.

Baby Peach's head is bigger than Peach's or also bigger than her body. Or maybe not in MK8, because I found that out in MKWii.

Plumber Peach said:
Is that weird look Peach is giving to Luigi what I think it is?
It's her index finger, not her middle finger. Why? Because these ladies have 4 fingers.

red_world___mario_and_shiny_hydreigon__by_uroad7_by_uroad7-dbc5g7s.jpg

I was talking about the way she looked at him.

I'd rather die than let the Mushroom kingdom fall in evil hands.

Would Mario be voiced by Dom Deluise?

Yup, Mario is definitely Dom Deluise.

Wario is making me think of Jim Cummings

Waluigi is probably Harry Shearer

I'll get back to you on Luigi.

Princess Zelda said:
Is that Hydreigon?
yeah

And I don't know what clothes Mario is wearing but I don't care.

8_by_minimerchant-db4ywhm.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
"You haven't even appeared in a main game yet! What makes you think you're going to get your own game-a so soon?"

J-Yoshi64 said:
LeftyGreenMario said:
"You haven't even appeared in a main game yet! What makes you think you're going to get your own game-a so soon?"
"I didn't even get to know my-a Mario Party series! But I do know that it was-a great time for everybody, even for Toads like them and jerks like you!"

Back