Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

King Candy said:
__hey__where_s_luigi____by_kosperry-dax1d5k.jpg
That Yoshi looks like Pete's Dragon.

Okay, some shameless plugging. Powerups and sports outfits (among other outfits) for me and KK, one of my OCs (who is also in my sig).
j_and_kk_outfits_and_powerups_by_just_call_me_j-dbcmqwq.png

star_kids_by_nintendrawer.png

I still can't get over Bowser trying to marry Peach in Super Mario Odyssey.

You know, this game sure is coming on the right console because Mario is able to Switch bodies!

Please don't eat me!

Pwwnd123 said:
*img*

You're far more likely to marry this idea than Mario and Peach will officially marry each other.

Baby Luigi said:
Pwwnd123 said:
*img*

You're far more likely to marry this idea than Mario and Peach will officially marry each other.

I did fail in that because of this http://comments.deviantart.com/4/5281300/4394757708. On GameFAQs I expressed it a lot. My petition on Mario marrying Peach reached 5 signatures. I am waiting until it receives 15 signatures or more. This petition is the same exact one that I posted in GameFAQs. It didn't have Nintendrawer's name mentioned or her fan kids at all.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-please-make-mario-get-married-to-peach

That's what I said on GameFAQs.

Peach loves Mario and Mario loves Peach. She dislikes Bowser which is obvious in the games. In Super Paper Mario, she didn't want to marry Bowser. Mario and Peach are meant for each other. Peach is Mario's love interest after all. She makes cakes for Mario and she kisses him in many of the Mario games, that alone expresses her love for him. Mario chases more for Peach than Pauline. Peach is the first princess and Mario is the first plumber so Mario and Peach make a perfect couple. Same with Luigi and Daisy. Pauline rarely gets the attention.

Back