Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

infinite8 said:
It's not October, but...
happy_halloween_2016_by_vince_dixon-danhn5b.jpg

Baby Luigi actually enjoys it while Baby Mario is like "I am screaming internally."

BABY LUIGI IS THE BEST BABY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Baby Luigi said:
infinite8 said:
It's not October, but...
happy_halloween_2016_by_vince_dixon-danhn5b.jpg

Baby Luigi actually enjoys it while Baby Mario is like "I am screaming internally."

I pretty much think Baby Luigi has the "Should I be worried?" Look. He doesn't look so sure of wether to be happy or not.

Some fanart created by a certain someone on this forum.

ORUIwUP.png

I'm learning to make Smash 4 styled renders thanks to this tutorial (plus countless hours learning -and ultimately failing- how to make objects have a glow glare via mental ray, the pseudo glow haze are just image edits) and while this render isn't quite on par with the style of Smash 4, I really enjoy how this turned out in the end.

There aren't really any Mario renders of Mario sitting, so I thought, why not make one myself? And so I did. Thanks to my sister for the help. 3DS Max kept crashing on me.

KcAL7qb.png

More drawings arise...

princess_peach_by_esther_shen-dbdbz03.jpg

frog_marios_by_master_rainbow-dbctqld.png

rosalina_2_by_crisis_cissou-d9x1tql.jpg

And while the following character may not be from the Mario Universe, she has appeared in at least two Mario Sports titles.

white_mage__normal_design__mario_style__by_caitlinthestargirl-davf66x.png

Princess Zelda said:

If I were in charge of this picture, Wario and Yoshi would be drowning in quicksand in the background.

Back