Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Baby Luigi said:
Princess Zelda said:

What the hell are the Baby Bros. even doing in that picture?

Baby Mario looks like he's trying to pick up his cap from the pond. Baby Luigi is about to fall off of the statue.

Yeah, I know their current situation, but why are they even doing that stuff in the first place? :???:

Baby Luigi said:
Yeah, I know their current situation, but why are they even doing that stuff in the first place? :???:
They were playing around the fountain and ended up in those situations. Baby Luigi tried climbing the statue, and Baby Mario was messing with his cap or something idk.

I saw the text before the picture loaded and I was expecting a DK artwork. Was not disappointed.

If you look in the bottom left corner of the bottom picture, it says you can't post that anywhere without the artist's permission, so unless you have that you should remove it.

I don't understand why people would be such control freaks over their art tbh.

J-Luigi said:
If you look in the bottom left corner of the bottom picture, it says you can't post that anywhere without the artist's permission, so unless you have that you should remove it.

Yeah, that image was posted earlier, and was removed for that reason.

Wow, wow. Now behold Marlene, my idea that my sister drew today that I got around to getting to exist. I talked about it on GameFAQs in that one thread of mines.
Now here it is.

marlene_by_pwwnd123-dbg7fwb.jpg

She is the daughter of Mario and Peach. She looks like Peach but has Mario's nose and hair color. She had pipe earrings to make her stand out. She looks good.

If Bowser was more clever, he'd put bumper stickers and trick Paper Mario to waste a ton of time trying to peel that off.

Back